Expired Hot Deals

[Echelon] Echelon FitNation Flex Bike Ultra - $229.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2021 10:18 pm
Nov 16, 2018
20 posts
22 upvotes
I got it. Seems kind of short. My legs don't fully extend when pedaling. I'm 5 foot 10.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1036 posts
293 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I assembled my bike, seems sturdy and works well.

However, I just realized, I received the Fitnation Flex Express, which doesn't have the "hand pulse functionality", not the Ultra I ordered.

Anyone here get the same?
Jun 9, 2001
110 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
My manual does say ULTRA and there are instructions to connect the Handlebar. Check you manual front page to see if it says Ultra or Express. If it says Express then you were sent the wrong bike. If it says Ultra then my guess would be they packed the wrong Handlebar. FYI the Express handlebar is all rubber, whereas the Ultra Handlebar has the grey metallic sensors on it. Hope this helps
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1036 posts
293 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
garry53 wrote: My manual does say ULTRA and there are instructions to connect the Handlebar. Check you manual front page to see if it says Ultra or Express. If it says Express then you were sent the wrong bike. If it says Ultra then my guess would be they packed the wrong Handlebar. FYI the Express handlebar is all rubber, whereas the Ultra Handlebar has the grey metallic sensors on it. Hope this helps
Thanks. I'm they did send me the incorrect bike, I've sent them an email. I'm hoping it's as simple as them sending me the proper handlebar and instructions.
May 19, 2009
4 posts
Mine arrived, after 3.5 weeks. It’s sturdy (so far), doesn’t make a sound (yet), very small footprint, and no missing bolts. Also, I’m 6’1”, my legs seem fine when pedaling in the upright and recumbent positions.

Very happy so far, will see how it holds up over time.