Jul 3, 2019
172 posts
225 upvotes

Echelon FitNation Flex Bike Ultra $229.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
echelonfit.ca
Previously expired deal as it was sold out: echelon-echelon-fitnation-flex-bike-ult ... 9-2436662/

The bike is back in stock! In red and royal colour. No black still.

Need to add $12.99 for shipping + taxes extra

A smaller stationary bike for small spaces (quick and easy set up and to put away) for those with less space.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 3rd, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
9 replies
Mar 9, 2013
14 posts
6 upvotes
ANGE-GARDIEN
Thanks OP, I ordered the blue one when it was in stock several weeks ago, I must say that this is a great bike for beginners, feel sturdy enough for me (5'11" 235 lbs), assembly was a charm, but delivery takes longer than what they advertised (expect 3-4 weeks even when in stock),

can you please add price in title, thanks!
[OP]
Jul 3, 2019
172 posts
225 upvotes
mekkkkkkkk wrote: Thanks OP, I ordered the blue one when it was in stock several weeks ago, I must say that this is a great bike for beginners, feel sturdy enough for me (5'11" 235 lbs), assembly was a charm, but delivery takes longer than what they advertised (expect 3-4 weeks even when in stock),

can you please add price in title, thanks!
Thanks! Added the price in title.

That sounds pretty long for delivery.
Feb 3, 2019
608 posts
895 upvotes
Canada
Seems like all these companies are catching onto these designs (cheaper and must sell very well due to covid)....why wouldn't someone just get the Costco one the design is nearly identical, just the brand is different....guess you're paying a brand tax? For those saying there's no resistance for those, there's plenty online videos showing how you can tighten them to create more resistance
Live a little
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2824 posts
1967 upvotes
The fact that these threads are not gaining as much traction as they were around the new year is showing me that the market demand is going down. It isn't new years resolution time anymore.

Covid + New Years Resolution resulted in the most exercise equipment being sold likely ever. Kijiji is going to be a competitive place for these products in the coming months, there will be great deals to be had.
Jul 6, 2010
698 posts
1482 upvotes
Toronto
Jackji wrote: Seems like all these companies are catching onto these designs (cheaper and must sell very well due to covid)....why wouldn't someone just get the Costco one the design is nearly identical, just the brand is different....guess you're paying a brand tax? For those saying there's no resistance for those, there's plenty online videos showing how you can tighten them to create more resistance
The Costco one is more upright, and the FitNation style can also be more recumbent. They're not quite the same.
i am upside down
Oct 19, 2006
520 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
are these even stable ??