Hot Deals

[Ecobee] Ecobee - Free SmartSensors for doors and windows 2-pack YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 8:13 am
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
11849 posts
10786 upvotes
RagDhar wrote: I got my sensors without tracking number. Today I received the tracking number. How can I unsubscribe now?
Login to your Haven account at subscribe.ecobee.com
Select Account and billing --> Haven Essential --> Cancel Subscription

I don't know why I still have 46 days trial left.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
Jun 21, 2010
252 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
SammyDavis wrote: There’s a pandemic.
Because there is a pandemic I received the sensors a day before they send me the shipping notice?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6195 posts
5354 upvotes
Calgary
norrric wrote: Because there is a pandemic I received the sensors a day before they send me the shipping notice?
we really don't care. How much did they cost you? Move along.
Jun 21, 2010
252 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
SammyDavis wrote: we really don't care. How much did they cost you? Move along.
What ever...
Enjoy your day
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
4973 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
Just got these last week and IMO, not very useful for my setup. The siren only works if you have an ecobee device with a speaker or Alexa (does not work on ecobee 3 lite or Google Home speakers). If you don't, all you receive is a notification on your phone when they are triggered. It would be more useful if I could get these to work with IFTTT.
Jul 7, 2008
673 posts
284 upvotes
I emailed support and recieved a code via email, but where do I actually claim the code?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6195 posts
5354 upvotes
Calgary
AceMagnet wrote: I emailed support and recieved a code via email, but where do I actually claim the code?
buy the sensors and there will be a spot to enter the code to bring price to zero.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3027 posts
917 upvotes
Toronto
My haven subscription says I have 45 days free trial remaining. I set up one sensor for now.
Oct 27, 2006
898 posts
224 upvotes
norrric wrote: Bwaaa ha ha ha...No

The agent said they do not send batteries if I paid for the sensors or not. He says they do not ship consumables.

And I received a text message and email on Saturday that my sensors "were on the way".....
The tracking number they gave me was for the sensors I received Friday .....

That's customer service?
Is it really that hard to buy batteries from a hardware store. If it works, great, still doesn't work, you tell ecobee it's defective and you return the battery back to hardware store. Plus you're getting something free from ecobee.
Aug 10, 2012
30 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
I also received this offer. Kept it in the shrink wrap once I found out there are no notifications outside of subscription. Bought an IP camera instead.
Oct 7, 2009
685 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Update the app and you should see the offer on homescreen of the app.
But be mindful as they sensors will be useless once you cancel the subscription.
I am a Public Mobile subscriber
I am a Koodo subscriber
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
2246 posts
2146 upvotes
Montreal
jigz787 wrote: Update the app and you should see the offer on homescreen of the app.
But be mindful as they sensors will be useless once you cancel the subscription.
You can still see the status in the app which is good for the "did I close the garage door or not" moment.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3263 posts
3445 upvotes
Just cancelled subscription, but says that it will be cancelled by November 2nd. Does that mean that they will bill that month?
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.