Edmonton, AB

60 % off clearance

Savings:
60%
Expiry:
October 30, 2020
Retailer:
eddie bauer
Says today only don't know if that means expires in 30 minutes. Use code SPOOKY.
12 replies
Jul 17, 2019
177 posts
308 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
AshleyL773 wrote: Says today only don't know if that means expires in 30 minutes. Use code SPOOKY.
The deal link in the description will be appreciated
😎 Money Saved is Money Earned 😎
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3373 posts
3852 upvotes
Went to their store a few years back to try on their much-hyped winter jacket.....it felt like wearing a cheap garbage bag not like any premium jacket...ran right outta there.
For Sale:
Jul 2, 2014
491 posts
168 upvotes
Maple, ON
I can't speak for any of their products except for the evertherm stretch hoodie I bought a month ago. I use it under a mesh jacket when I ride the sportbike to work in single digit weather on the 400 every early morning and late night for an hour each way and its amazing. And during those times, there's no traffic so I'm really pushing the bike hard and im toasty AF.

I only got the stretch hoodie cause I hate snap on or zipped on jacket 3in1/ 2in1 products. Rather just throw everything on individually.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4530 posts
6882 upvotes
BC
Comical wrote: I can't speak for any of their products except for the evertherm stretch hoodie I bought a month ago. I use it under a mesh jacket when I ride the sportbike to work in single digit weather on the 400 every early morning and late night for an hour each way and its amazing. And during those times, there's no traffic so I'm really pushing the bike hard and im toasty AF.

I only got the stretch hoodie cause I hate snap on or zipped on jacket 3in1/ 2in1 products. Rather just throw everything on individually.
Love the look and feel of the jacket. Picked it up last time but medium is a bit snug on me and large is a bit too baggy for my liking. So sad..
Dec 8, 2006
541 posts
260 upvotes
Scarborough
Use Code Festive for 50% off
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1881 posts
2526 upvotes
GTA
thelasthunter wrote: Went to their store a few years back to try on their much-hyped winter jacket.....it felt like wearing a cheap garbage bag not like any premium jacket...ran right outta there.
Felt like that for me recently with their bomber jacket. Then I tried on the 2.0 “newer” version and it was completely different; felt quite premium.

Think Eddie Bauer has stepped up its quality game in the last 2 years. The old stuff is old navy quality and fit.

Picked up a pair of Lined hiking pants, rain proof shell jacket and a fleece sweater. Very happy with all three.

1 year return policy also a big plus
Apr 8, 2011
397 posts
958 upvotes
Calgary
blibbertibs wrote: Is that code for everything, or clearance?
I just tried it for the Evertherm hoodie mentioned above. Worked.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10030 posts
915 upvotes
Toronto
Question which store has children Jack's in store?
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)