Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 19, 2017
19 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

Countdown to Black Friday - 40% off Everything

Went shopping last night for a winter coat for the wife. Eddie Bauer store had their Black Friday signs up and 40% off everything.

Use code: COUNTDOWN

* 40% off Everything with code COUNTDOWN. Offer valid at Eddie Bauer Retail Stores , through our catalogs, and at eddiebauer.com and eddiebauer.ca. See stores for details. Offer excludes sleeping bags, tents, and non-Eddie Bauer brand products, previous purchases, gift card purchases, credit card payments, taxes, shipping, or other fees. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases, credit card balances, taxes, monogramming charges, gift cards, or gift boxes. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, and subject to change without notice.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1264 posts
150 upvotes
Quebec City
I'm expecting something more from Eddie Bauer... they're doing 60% clearance + 40% on top of it every other month.
This is on clearance or sale items only tough. So maybe the 40% on everything* + a coupon? Or moving a lot of items on sale section and adding a coupon.

Anyway. This brand is great, I love their products, but still expensive for my wallet even with 40% OFF.
Jul 14, 2008
270 posts
66 upvotes
Montreal
Don't get me wrong, I buy from EB and very much like their stuff. But many of their regular prices are just ridiculous. $85 for pyjama pants? Come on...
Nov 7, 2018
47 posts
44 upvotes
Ottawa
Last two months they have had 40% off regular price items.
Just recently they had 50% off everything. That when I bought my Mircotherm 2.0 hoodie cost $185 (taxes in) with the ebates and all.

Honestly unless its 50% off or more Im not biting their bate.
Jan 19, 2011
147 posts
22 upvotes
Sarnia
Bought a bunch of my favorite workshirts. There listed at $65 right atm plus 40% off. They were listed at $95 when the 50% off sale was on.
Jul 8, 2012
834 posts
170 upvotes
VANCOUVER
They really need to work on their website, if an item is Sold Out, remove from website.
Sep 1, 2018
47 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
BrocIlSerbatoio wrote:
Nov 14th, 2018 1:20 pm
Last two months they have had 40% off regular price items.
Just recently they had 50% off everything. That when I bought my Mircotherm 2.0 hoodie cost $185 (taxes in) with the ebates and all.

Honestly unless its 50% off or more Im not biting their bate.
good to know. but for a winter coat in November, are there that many deals? I know at the end of winter there are a ton of deals, but right now this seems pretty decent for those that need winter stuff.
4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Noctua NH-D14 | 16GB (2x8gb) DDR3 @ CL9 | Asrock Z97 OC Formula | Asus Strix GTX 1070 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo & 5TB WD Black | Auzentech Forte 7.1 | Seasonic 760wt Platinum | DELL U2711 @ 1440p | Corsair 300R | Win 10
Nov 7, 2018
47 posts
44 upvotes
Ottawa
Right now "thelasthunt.com" has 50%off everything. If you can get your size it might be worth looking into grabbing a winter parka from them. Also dont forgot ebates with thelasthunt.
Apr 25, 2016
169 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
I'm looking for a new jacket. What's the consensus on their bomber jacket, when compared to say, TNF Gotham or similar?
Nov 15, 2017
25 posts
4 upvotes
Agree. All but two items got cancelled in my first order because the items were 'no longer available'. That happen Friday and didn't get response until Tuesday. Then I placed a new order and all nine items got cancelled. They need to fire the tech company responsible for creating their website if it can't sync inventory in the warehouse.