• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2018 1:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
1126 posts
152 upvotes

[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer 40% off Everything (On Most) Online & In Store

40% off on most items online and in store; some exclusions. Begins today and explores on Feb 20, 2018.

$10 flat shipping rate.
Also extra 50% off on clearance with code : DOWN

Exclusion:
40% OFF EVERYTHING

*40% off everything. This special, limited purchase offer starts 2/13/2018 and expires 2/20/2018. Offers excludes Guide Pro pants and shorts, Evertherm Products, BC Fineline and Duraweave, custom-ordered products, sleeping bags, Peak suits, tents, Sun Valley Limited Edition Parka, and non-Eddie Bauer brand products. Offer at Eddie Bauer Outlet and Retail stores may vary, see store for details. Offer may not be valid in stores outside the United States. Offer does not include and cannot be applied to previous, pending or post-dated purchases, credit card balances, taxes, monogramming charges, gift cards, or gift boxes. Offer may not be combined with any other offer and subject to change or cancellation without notice. Additional exclusions may apply.
Last edited by dorje on Feb 13th, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3227 posts
528 upvotes
Title is false. Discount is not on everything.

I was excited for Evertherm.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9940 posts
3245 upvotes
mc_molineux wrote: Title is false. Discount is not on everything.

I was excited for Evertherm.
It's s as their website says. There are always exclusions with these sales. Don't blame the OP.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3227 posts
528 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: It's s as their website says. There are always exclusions with these sales. Don't blame the OP.
OP wasn't forced to use that wording verbatim.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2363 posts
1097 upvotes
Ontario
mc_molineux wrote: OP wasn't forced to use that wording verbatim.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Apr 2, 2009
120 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for your post. I dislike misleading sales titles to the point I didn't bother checking out the actual sale.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1447 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
has anyone seen any deals on pea coats anywhere?
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1388 posts
1058 upvotes
British Columbia
I tire of repeating myself (it would be great to stop seeing these Eddie Bauer threads...), but this is not a sale. It's their regular price and a cheap sales tactic.

The lowest they go is 30% off. They interchange between 30%, 40% and 50% every week or two and sometimes even 60%.
Apr 24, 2013
579 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
Screw these guys. With the backpack, they accepted my order, and 3 days later messaged me that it is canceled and unavailable.
I got Fido and Public Mobile. [removed solicitation] ????
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
1126 posts
152 upvotes
To those who thinks title is misleading, its copied from their website.

Beside their clearance price which usually has discounts, it think 40% on most regular price item is better then nothing. I was looking to add different color of Guide Pro pant which was purchased in 2016 at similar 50% but it’s excluded this time.

Anyways, I purchased Guide Chino slimfit pant at 40% off which doesn’t come on sale and is not available in most stores.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1388 posts
1058 upvotes
British Columbia
dorje wrote: Beside their clearance price which usually has discounts, it think 40% on most regular price item is better then nothing.
If you wait a week or two it could easily be 50% off. You're essentially buying these items at their regular price... congratulations?

The clearance items have a discount and then this percentage stacks on top, as it does with all their other "promo codes". This isn't a good deal, it's just their regular price because who in their right mind would not apply the promo codes they list on their site?

The best deal I have seen from them was 60% off and since I was a member I had an email with a 10 dollar off code I could apply on top of that. Figures I didn't actually buy anything. Anyway, they likely knew a lot of people had 10 off codes so the deal was only around a day or two -- which is more like I'd expect for an actual sale event.