Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 26, 2007
170 posts
31 upvotes
North York

Eddie Bauer 50% off everything

I guess they have these sales quite often, but here is their Black Friday version:

50% OFF EVERYTHING
Use code: FRIDAY50
* 50% off Everything with code FRIDAY50. Offer valid at Eddie Bauer Retail Stores , through our catalogs, and at eddiebauer.com and eddiebauer.ca. See stores for details. Offer excludes sleeping bags, tents, and non-Eddie Bauer brand products, previous purchases, gift card purchases, credit card payments, taxes, shipping, or other fees. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases, credit card balances, taxes, monogramming charges, gift cards, or gift boxes. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, and subject to change without notice.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2449 posts
208 upvotes
Winnipeg
Not sure what size to get. Is this Friday only? It doesn't mention if it's Friday or all weekend.
Oct 11, 2007
30 posts
24 upvotes
Regina
The Cirruslite down jackets for $50 are a great deal - 2 days only use the above Friday50 code

https://www.eddiebauer.ca/product/mens- ... ype=&size=

I have one of these and it's a great jacket. Light, nice fit, warm enough for temps about down to -15C (from my experience). Thinking of getting another one in a different color at $50.
Aug 14, 2014
509 posts
256 upvotes
Is the Super down parka original or v2 better?
Oct 5, 2014
106 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ScubaSteve wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2018 9:27 pm
The Cirruslite down jackets for $50 are a great deal - 2 days only use the above Friday50 code

https://www.eddiebauer.ca/product/mens- ... ype=&size=

I have one of these and it's a great jacket. Light, nice fit, warm enough for temps about down to -15C (from my experience). Thinking of getting another one in a different color at $50.
Thanks! I was looking for a good under layer for my shell jacket.
Mar 25, 2018
40 posts
2 upvotes
anyone know if they do price adjustments? I got a jacket last week during the 40% off
Nov 15, 2017
25 posts
4 upvotes
What a worst experience I had. Pretty much everything I had ordered got 'no longer available' yet when I check the site, is still shows it is available. Perhaps it isn't and the website is updated properly but how on hell am I suppose to find something that is available. Plus, it took the four days to tell me they were no longer available. I had ordered about a dozen different items and I wasted an hour or so when I could have being shopping online elsewhere on Black Friday.
Oct 5, 2014
106 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Gegend wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 10:10 pm
What a worst experience I had. Pretty much everything I had ordered got 'no longer available' yet when I check the site, is still shows it is available. Perhaps it isn't and the website is updated properly but how on hell am I suppose to find something that is available. Plus, it took the four days to tell me they were no longer available. I had ordered about a dozen different items and I wasted an hour or so when I could have being shopping online elsewhere on Black Friday.
I'm having an issue with their shipping... no updates and my package was supposed to be delivered on Monday. Very annoying.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2004
3688 posts
2324 upvotes
thaitea wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2018 11:23 pm
anyone know if they do price adjustments? I got a jacket last week during the 40% off
Just so you know when it comes to Eddie Bauers, 40% off is normal price. 50% off is sales.
Mar 25, 2018
40 posts
2 upvotes
Interesting. I emailed them and they did a price adjustment for me!
Nov 15, 2017
25 posts
4 upvotes
Gosh, everything keeps being 'Sorry, not available'. I placed a different order and this time all nine items got cancelled. I'll bet if I ordered the same items from the States side, everything will be instock, lol.