• Jul 10th, 2020 11:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4111 posts
3368 upvotes
Toronto

[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer 50% off online

Eddie Bauer is 50% off online starting today on most products. They're known for their amazing life time warranty (basically, return them any time and they'll fix the problem, give you a new comparable item or your money back). In general, it's a bit pricey at regular price, but at 50% off, they're pretty good quality for the price, especially with the amazing warranty. 50% off clearance is quite often, but 50% off almost everything is less common.

- "For limited time", so don't know expiry date
- For regular priced items, the price is already discounted 50%. Exclusions: sleeping bags, tents, and non-Eddie Bauer brand products, previous purchases, gift card purchases.
- For clearance items, you have to enter the code SUMMER50 at checkout.
- Free shipping if order is over $100.

Terms: "50% off your purchase. No code required. Exclusions apply. Offer valid at eddiebauer.ca. Offers at Eddie Bauer Outlet and Retail stores may vary. See stores for details. Offer excludes sleeping bags, tents, and non-Eddie Bauer brand products, previous purchases, gift card purchases, credit card payments, taxes, shipping, or other fees. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases, credit card balances, taxes, monogramming charges, gift cards, or gift boxes. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, and subject to change without notice."
36 replies
Aug 30, 2017
148 posts
169 upvotes
Agreed, at 50% they're pretty decent.
The challenge is sometimes to find the more popular models/sizes in stock, especially a few days into the sale...
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4123 posts
194 upvotes
Interesting, didn't know about the life time warranty... I have a bunch of the button up short sleeve shirts and after washing once/twice the collars seem to fold into weird creases (almost like double up on themselves) and don't go back to normal (tried things like ironing, etc.). I wonder if that's something they can fix. The collar on the long sleeve shirts are good though and I've been a huge fan

....but with COVID who needs new clothes!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2341 posts
717 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Nothing special. They have these sale promotion all the time. They rotate the sale percentage combination 40, 50 or 60% off every week. It's a pattern of American clothing retailers. They mark their prices really high and flash the consumers with their dramatic discount to entice impulsive buyers.

But overall, Eddie Bauer do carry some decent quality products.
[solicitation removed]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8505 posts
6324 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I think the Toronto stores are finally open again!
Mar 10, 2009
112 posts
80 upvotes
Pickering
Code summer50 for 50% off clearance too.
Oct 11, 2018
256 posts
303 upvotes
Oh-Terry-Oh
Have a code worth $10 from email, feel free to take it but please reply to let others know it has been used
Images
  • 7485A68E-9EB7-4F8E-BC50-A22B71AE23C4.jpeg
Apr 30, 2018
78 posts
160 upvotes
CertainSomeone wrote: Have a code worth $10 from email, feel free to take it but please reply to let others know it has been used
Used, thank you!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
2739 posts
634 upvotes
Mars
too bad the largest backpack is 30L. I need something around 40L - 45L. hope osprey deal will come around soon.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1668 posts
1289 upvotes
Toronto
Why they don't sell their diaper bags on their website?
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Nov 16, 2013
219 posts
344 upvotes
New Brunswick
neonic wrote: Why they don't sell their diaper bags on their website?
They may be simply licensing their Eddie Bauer brand name. I believe they also used to (and maybe still do) have EB branded strollers and such, also not sold on their website (as far as I know).
Jan 21, 2020
4 posts
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP.
I got a pair of cargo pants. (last one in stock apparently that happend to be my size)
Mandatory 10 bucks shipping though. A clerk at a Eddie Bauer store told me once there is a way to ship to store but I could never figure it out.
[Cantel, Bell Mobility, Fido, Zoomer Wireless] (defunct)
Public Mobile
Jul 23, 2018
275 posts
96 upvotes
It’s no longer lifetime warranty since around May 2019.
More like YMMV if you get a good agent. Now it’s 1 year warranty with a full refund etc.

I wanted to exchange some damaged stuff which had a lifetime warranty. They took it back, gave me a new bill for the same item, and that had a 1 year warranty. Not really fair but couldn’t do anything about it.

That said, I love EB!