Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Eddie Bauer

Eddie Bauer - 60% off Code

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2021 3:08 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1220 posts
138 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Super hot deal. Thanks OP
Up and Atom!!!
If my thread or post was helpful, a "thank you" is always nice.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1362 posts
269 upvotes
SatelliteMan wrote: Can't say enough good things about their winter wear but just make sure if you are above 6 feet you get tall.
Not necessarily, some Eddie Bauer items are ridiculously huge. I'm 6'4" with 36/37" sleeve and purchased the superior down parka a few weeks back in tall. The length was halfway down my hand. Returned it for the regular length jacket and the fit is way better.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
Stallion86 wrote: What happens if you cancel your order ? Does customer service help in getting the $10 adventure rewards back.
Yes, they'll send it to you via snail mail

P.S. or at least they did an year or so ago...not sure if anything's changed since then (I highly doubt it has)
Jul 15, 2011
70 posts
177 upvotes
ChaosHappens wrote: https://www.eddiebauer.ca/p/82300324/pa ... ONE%20SIZE

Use the code on this tent, save you $2000.
I admit the discount is high at 65%off, and also purchase almost $1000.... But I feel we need to cool down and think about how much the item really cost, e.g., roughly compare with costco, amazon,etc.
Their price is quite misleading. you can google "eddie bauer price exaggerated" and find news related to their lawsuit due to always has those insane high "regular" prices (they have many items never sell at regular price, but usually at 50% off). It gives customer a fake feeling/excitement when see such a high discount to stimulate further purchase.
Last edited by eliteqing on Jan 3rd, 2021 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1353 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto
eliteqing wrote: I admit the discount is high at 65%off, and also purchase almost $1000.... But I feel we need to cool down and think about how much the item really cost, e.g., roughly compare with costco, amazon,etc.
Their price is quite misleading. you can google "eddie bauer price exaggerated" and find news related to their lawsuit due to always has those insane high "regular" prices (they have many items never sell at regular price, but usually at 50% off). It gives customer a fake feeling/excitement when see such a high discount to stimulate further purchase.
I was going to ask if I was just buying the brand name or if this stuff is actually quality stuff
Dec 2, 2010
618 posts
968 upvotes
Toronto
amazing find thanks OP and whoever figured out the 65% off code !
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1436 posts
2260 upvotes
eliteqing wrote: I admit the discount is high at 65%off, and also purchase almost $1000.... But I feel we need to cool down and think about how much the item really cost, e.g., roughly compare with costco, amazon,etc.
yes, definitely. i look at the final price, not the savings. i usually get their parka at around $200 and the lined jeans in the 40 range. both which i find more than acceptable when i hear of the prices my friends pay for similar items from other brands.

i've been wearing those items from EB for years and find they last quite well.
Jun 11, 2019
327 posts
332 upvotes
North York, Toronto
How are you guys doing in store pickup? The only option is to have it shipped. When I called customer service, they told me to order and pay for the shipping, then call them back with the order # and they will arrange in-store and refund my shipping within 3-5 business days, which, frankly, is absurd. I had to actually go to a store with stock and knock on the door with debit card in-hand to get my item.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks, ordered a pair of those guided hiking pants for $31.50 plus tax (using the the 904 code). I was looking for some long sleeve tshirts, but ordered a bunch from marks yesterday.. ahhh well.
Nov 25, 2014
142 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have any experience with the Kara Koram 20 sleeping bag and/or the Downlight hooded jacket?

I've heard stories of feathers coming out of the outer fabric on their Cirrus jackets, but considering these are 800+ fill I would assume these are better?
Nov 13, 2005
666 posts
349 upvotes
Thanks OP. I bought 3 pairs of hikers. $42 to $62. Great prices!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)