[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer additional 60% off clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 8:19 pm
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
68 posts
147 upvotes

[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer additional 60% off clearance

Today only. Additional 60% off clearance, some limited stock available depending on what you are looking for.

Use code: Final60

Don't forget Eddie Bauers' unprecedented guarantee.
57 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4641 posts
1335 upvotes
Kitchener
EB constantly has either 50% off site wide or 60% off clearance sales. The outlet store might have things for even cheaper price if you're close to it.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Mar 2, 2006
380 posts
165 upvotes
$10 shipping sucks though.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
68 posts
147 upvotes
sci05 wrote: $10 shipping sucks though.
Free shipping over $100
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2145 posts
1280 upvotes
North Vancouver
Also, be sure to compare clearance price with the non-clearance price. Example, their ladies' Cloud Cap Rain Jacket is normally $129.99 but on clearance for $99.99 (two colours); however, the non-clearance stock is currently at $64.50 (and there are 4 colours to choose from). I did not expect that.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2624 posts
3548 upvotes
BC
Still waiting for my evertherm to ship from the last sale a month ago
Dec 13, 2019
155 posts
115 upvotes
If you can catch an Eddie Bauer sale or visit an Eddie Bauer outlet, you can find some great deals once in a while, since you can physically touch and try on the item -- and no shipping time or fee. I love hunting for those great deals that are the diamond in the rough where they're hidden under other sales or deep within the clearance section. I love the quality and guarantee that comes with EB products. Case-in-point: I have an Eddie Bauer push button open-close umbrella that I've exchanged for a new one multiple times over the years as the old one broke, no questions asked. I even bought the umbrella on sale which makes the umbrella more than pay for itself over the years.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1423 posts
422 upvotes
Last time I exchanged a back pack a couple of years ago they told me the warranty had changed from lifetime.
Dec 13, 2019
155 posts
115 upvotes
jg123 wrote: Last time I exchanged a back pack a couple of years ago they told me the warranty had changed from lifetime.
I'm so sorry to hear that. :-( In my experience, they have always been good about honouring their warranty and they can't change the warranty terms on you like that. So I'm surprised they sprung that on you when you purchased the item on the promise of lifetime warranty and they promised to stand behind 110% on the products they sell. I hope they don't start playing the definition game of what constitutes lifetime warranty... Smiling Face With Horns I've always trusted them to honour their warranty and the quality of their products. I'm quite shocked to hear that you've been turned away with something as simple as a backpack.

I found (to my dismay) they also changed their product guarantee on their website and it's a lot more open-ended and open for interpretation to whatever they want rather than specifying a "lifetime warranty":

Eddie's Product Guarantee
Our products are built to last. If your Eddie Bauer product fails to perform as designed, bring it back and we will replace it.™
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2624 posts
3548 upvotes
BC
LesDeals wrote:
I found (to my dismay) they also changed their product guarantee on their website and it's a lot more open-ended and open for interpretation to whatever they want rather than specifying a "lifetime warranty":
Storytime
last fall I stopped into a store because my 10month old jacket was starting to tear inside the left sleeve and I wanted to see my options and if they would repair or replace it.

I talk to a young dude, he's like for sure man it's covered let me get my supervisor. A few minutes later a lady with the typical Karen haircut comes stomping out, grabs the jacket out of my arms and says "nope, you clearly did the damage yourself and it's not covered". I haven't even said anything to her yet and I'm like:

I said "I thought EB's warranty covers everything?" and she snaps back saying no its changed and only covers zippers and "manufacturer defects". She then tells me to go to the tailor in the mall and pay for repairs myself since it's so minor.

After a little back and forth she says she'll cover up to $10 in repairs. I'm super confused as hell why she was freaking out (I'm a pretty chill person) so I just leave It at that and left the store.

I ended up sending a complaint online to corporate, then the western district director calls me (super nice guy and personable) hears me out then apologizes and says he'll deal with her personally. He then agrees that my tear would've been covered under warranty...

TLDR; EB warranty isn't the same and applied differently per store. I ended up going to another store and the manager there just gave me a brand new jacket with no hassle Face With Tears Of Joy
Dec 13, 2019
155 posts
115 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Storytime
last fall I stopped into a store because my 10month old jacket was starting to tear inside the left sleeve and I wanted to see my options and if they would repair or replace it.

I talk to a young dude, he's like for sure man it's covered let me get my supervisor. A few minutes later a lady with the typical Karen haircut comes stomping out, grabs the jacket out of my arms and says "nope, you clearly did the damage yourself and it's not covered". I haven't even said anything to her yet and I'm like:

I said "I thought EB's warranty covers everything?" and she snaps back saying no its changed and only covers zippers and "manufacturer defects". She then tells me to go to the tailor in the mall and pay for repairs myself since it's so minor.

After a little back and forth she says she'll cover up to $10 in repairs. I'm super confused as hell why she was freaking out (I'm a pretty chill person) so I just leave It at that and left the store.

I ended up sending a complaint online to corporate, then the western district director calls me (super nice guy and personable) hears me out then apologizes and says he'll deal with her personally. He then agrees that my tear would've been covered under warranty...

TLDR; EB warranty isn't the same and applied differently per store. I ended up going to another store and the manager there just gave me a brand new jacket with no hassle Face With Tears Of Joy
I'm so glad you got your warranty service in the end by going to a different store. Smiling Face With Sunglasses Perhaps you got Karen on a bad day... I can't believe she had such appalling customer service for a store manager. Let's hope she got a good talking-to to straighten out her customer service skills and relearn what is the company's warranty policy.

I hope she didn't have this haircut:

Jul 10, 2017
32 posts
29 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Still waiting for my evertherm to ship from the last sale a month ago
Same, looks like the pending charge on my Paypal has vanished too...I tried to contact customer support after no activity on my previous order in August and got no reply. Great service Neutral Face
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2081 posts
774 upvotes
JayFleming wrote: Same, looks like the pending charge on my Paypal has vanished too...I tried to contact customer support after no activity on my previous order in August and got no reply. Great service Neutral Face
Yeah, I agree that their customer service stinks. I bought an Evertherm hooded jacket when they were blowing them out in February for 60% off and had to contact customer service several times to get an issue resolved. Emailing them was useless and I had to call them twice to nag them and it still took several weeks to sort it out. It left a bad taste in my mouth but I have to admit that the jacket is fantastic.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Nov 30, 2005
262 posts
112 upvotes
North York
CalgaryRunner wrote: Yeah, I agree that their customer service stinks. I bought an Evertherm hooded jacket when they were blowing them out in February for 60% off and had to contact customer service several times to get an issue resolved. Emailing them was useless and I had to call them twice to nag them and it still took several weeks to sort it out. It left a bad taste in my mouth but I have to admit that the jacket is fantastic.
Haha Karen. Haircut.. i started calling these racist mofo Carol years ago but Karen would do too
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26806 posts
6038 upvotes
Hamilton
Curious. How much was the Evertherm hoodie from the last sale
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM