• Nov 21st, 2016 3:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2156 posts
804 upvotes
Edmonton

[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer Edmonton City Centre closing - 40% off

The Edmonton City Centre Eddie Bauer is closing up shop. All regular priced merchandise is 40% off, clearance is 50%. Selection is pretty good at this point. Also, on Black Friday, the discount goes to 50% until noon.
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
4 replies
Aug 23, 2015
447 posts
338 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Have you got confirmation this Eddie Bauer is closing? It would be a shame.

The 40%/50% isn't out of the norm. They cycle through various discounts, I've seen it this low before. I really like Eddie Bauer but regular prices are cringeworthy.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2156 posts
804 upvotes
Edmonton
NetBOG wrote: Have you got confirmation this Eddie Bauer is closing? It would be a shame.

The 40%/50% isn't out of the norm. They cycle through various discounts, I've seen it this low before. I really like Eddie Bauer but regular prices are cringeworthy.
A large sign on the window announcing "Store Closing". Combine the Costco style return policy with the 50% off.... I'll be there
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2605 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I didn't realize Eddie Bauer still existed.
Growing up in Scarborough, they were huge when I was high school along with Nautica, Hilfiger, Fubu.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2114 posts
2932 upvotes
Canada
NetBOG wrote: Have you got confirmation this Eddie Bauer is closing? It would be a shame.

It is only this location in Downtown Edmonton, Alberta that is closing. All other stores are remaining open!