• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2019 11:54 pm
[OP]
Aug 31, 2009
158 posts
124 upvotes
toronto

[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer Friends and Family sale 50% off almost everything

I was in the market for winter gear. I got the superior parka 2.0 for 209.99 it’s 50% - $10 in store. Almost everything is 50%
44 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
4054 posts
1393 upvotes
Edmonton
Its almost always 50% off though...or 40, or 60, or whatever. They're the Canadian Tire of clothing.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1918 posts
1140 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
Actually this one is a good deal, because it's a broad 50% off regular price, whereas when it's "40% off winter jackets" they raise the regular price and then do the discount.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2009
158 posts
124 upvotes
toronto
Siefer999 wrote: https://www.eddiebauer.ca/

Promo Code: EBLOVE
Thanks Siefer999. Oh yeah i forgot about the code. oh yeah you get an extra $10 off if you try on a coat. I was actually just trying stuff on to know my size before i bought online.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10994 posts
1165 upvotes
Squamish
Any way to get free shipping?
Jul 9, 2014
655 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got one pair of Jean in store for $5. (Vaughan Mills mall)
Feb 20, 2009
214 posts
136 upvotes
Mississauga
Thank you OP. It is sad that EB is a shell of its former self. (Way before LL Bean) EB got rid of lifetime warranty and tried to compete on price.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1419 posts
477 upvotes
Winnipeg
"Thank you OP. It is sad that EB is a shell of its former self. (Way before LL Bean) EB got rid of lifetime warranty and tried to compete on "

This is what I see....i dont see any problem if there is any issues with the product.
EDDIE'S PRODUCT GUARANTEe

Our products are built to last. If your Eddie Bauer product fails to perform as designed, bring it back and we will replace it.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1178 posts
916 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
shampygarg wrote: "Thank you OP. It is sad that EB is a shell of its former self. (Way before LL Bean) EB got rid of lifetime warranty and tried to compete on "

This is what I see....i dont see any problem if there is any issues with the product.

But a lot of companies will still screw you over in the fine print on these kinds of things.The only company I have found that honors an "everything" sorta guarantee is outdoor research.
Our products are built to last. If your Eddie Bauer product fails to perform as designed, bring it back and we will replace it.

Anyone here have experience with the EB warranty?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Apr 6, 2013
8 posts
12 upvotes
Somewhere in Quebec
Eddie Bauer guarantee is real. I bought a winter jacket that had pilled really badly after a month. I was looking at another jacket while shopping in the store and when a sales associate came up and asked if I wanted some help, I mentioned the issue with my jacket and she offered to replace the jacket with the one I was looking at and pay the difference.

My husband also had his coat zipper replaced by them.
Mar 27, 2011
789 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
shampygarg wrote: "Thank you OP. It is sad that EB is a shell of its former self. (Way before LL Bean) EB got rid of lifetime warranty and tried to compete on "

Last year I bought their fleece pull over which I really liked, then the zip broke. I went in store at the Vaughan mills outlet and they replaced it, no receipt, no proof asked.
Feb 24, 2018
448 posts
212 upvotes
I'm 5'6....their small looks like the sleeves would be too long on the parka and they have no XS. Dammit their prices on a down jacket are actually good, under $300 with the sale.
Oct 10, 2011
150 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
They changed their lifetime warrenty in April of last year. Now its retroactive for 1 year or its up to the store to follow the new policy or not. So if any of your products have faults within 1 year they will refund you the whole price or replace the item and pay the difference. Its a lot different compared to their previous lifetime guarantee.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12098 posts
2252 upvotes
Mississauga
2% off at GCR as well. Anyone know when the sale ends?
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1009 upvotes
Saskatoon
n3i1 wrote: I was in the market for winter gear. I got the superior parka 2.0 for 209.99 it’s 50% - $10 in store. Almost everything is 50%
Parka or jacket?
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
[OP]
Aug 31, 2009
158 posts
124 upvotes
toronto
I went for a Parka.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2009
158 posts
124 upvotes
toronto
smellyfeet wrote: Eddie Bauer guarantee is real. I bought a winter jacket that had pilled really badly after a month. I was looking at another jacket while shopping in the store and when a sales associate came up and asked if I wanted some help, I mentioned the issue with my jacket and she offered to replace the jacket with the one I was looking at and pay the difference.

My husband also had his coat zipper replaced by them.
Wow, i didn't even know about this. that's definitely good to know.
Aug 13, 2018
54 posts
60 upvotes
PHuth2 wrote: I'm 5'6....their small looks like the sleeves would be too long on the parka and they have no XS. Dammit their prices on a down jacket are actually good, under $300 with the sale.
Totally agree. I used to work there back in the day and got an employee discount but nothing fit. If you're under 5'10 forget about it, it's like everything's sized for large Americans.
Nov 16, 2015
620 posts
1149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This code works on sleeping bags........

When did Eddie start carrying sleeping bags?