• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2018 10:52 am
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
746 posts
1595 upvotes
lel

[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer Stowaway 45L Duffel Bag $24.99

Decent price on a mid sized duffel bag. I can't vouch for the quality of this bag, but it appears packable like the other Stowaway varieties.

I used the promo code "FREESHIP" when paying by credit card. The promo doesn't work if you apply it right away. You need to confirm your address first and pay by credit card, I believe. I will edit when we can confirm the exact steps for this procedure
10 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1202 posts
858 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
I ordered one a few days ago. Suppose to be delivered tomorrow. Good price and free shipping too.
Will see quality when I receive it.
Apr 27, 2015
316 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP
With Free Shipping - Great Deal!
Nov 29, 2006
999 posts
319 upvotes
Ordered a couple days ago and got received today, very fast by Fedex. TBH, the quality is not that good. Thought they were like a gym bags but they are not. Bought the 40L & this 45L. Planning to return to the store. :(
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
746 posts
1595 upvotes
lel
Dang, I was planning on using it for a gym bag. In your opinion, why is it not as good? Too thin? Anyway mine is on its way
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Jul 7, 2014
240 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'd like to know as well. I'm buying for my brother who's been using the good Life fitness gym bag but it's been ripped from too many places. He'll be putting in his gym clothes/shoes as well as a basketball.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1037 posts
592 upvotes
London, On
What is the size of the Good Life Bag, does anyone know? For comparison sakes to this offer. My son is using a GL bag and needs something larger
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1570 posts
168 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
What I don't like about these bags is that when you don't have it mostly filled, it kinda just flops and loses its shape. Kinda sad looking

For a gym bag, I'd prefer something that kept its' form even when not fully packed.
Nov 29, 2006
999 posts
319 upvotes
It is very flimsy and it came in a small pouch so it can be folded but the material is very thin, that is why it says it is light weight but the quality is not that good. It is not a gym bag. So I am going to return mine. :(
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1896 posts
186 upvotes
ChiGGz wrote: For a gym bag, I'd prefer something that kept its' form even when not fully packed.
Yeah, was thinking the same thing. Still need a gym bag.