Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Eddie Bauer

Eddie Bauer STOWAWAY PACKABLE 20L DAYPACK

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2018 1:15 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
3401 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
STOWAWAY 30L PACKABLE PACK
http://www.eddiebauer.ca/product/stowaw ... ype=&size=

STOWAWAY PACKABLE 20L DAYPACK

The design on 20L is different from 30L. My personal preference is the 30L which gives you extra room for additional $5 while it can still considered as a free personal item on the airline like WOW Air! Don't bother with the 20L unless you prefer smaller bag.
Jan 4, 2008
637 posts
574 upvotes
Toronto
Just received. This pack is really impressive, the way it fold in on itself. I cant wait to use it lol.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
So, order I placed on the 28th, still showing backordered, til Feb 16, no shipment etc. Check today, exact same pack and colour, shows in stock and now it's $18.99. So I order, and its showing as available...
Confusing, will call to cancel the first backordered order, as I used Paypal and it originally showed shipping charge, but no tax.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
albundy99999999 wrote: STOWAWAY 30L PACKABLE PACK

STOWAWAY PACKABLE 20L DAYPACK

The design on 20L is different from 30L. My personal preference is the 30L which gives you extra room for additional $5 while it can still considered as a free personal item on the airline like WOW Air! Don't bother with the 20L unless you prefer smaller bag.
On the other hand, I usually place the pack inside the luggage and use it when I arrived at the destination.
I use a more heavy duty big backpack together with hand carry and never get bothered.
I am sure you can get away with most backpack for personal item.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7092 upvotes
West GTEH!
Received my order yesterday, Feb. 1. Got everything I ordered. 2 20L bag & 2 30L bag. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
😎
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4808 posts
1803 upvotes
EDIT Free shipping code, It works when you got the next screen.
Jan 14, 2017
300 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Eddie Bauer products are always top notch and the lifetime warranty is one of the best. I purchased quite a few jackets from them and while outside one developed a tear from getting snagged on something. I brought it in and they exchanged it for a brand new one (except the guy at Fairview Mall was kind of a dick).

Overall though I love Eddie Bauer products and these bags are no exception. I bought the sling backpack that I used for Iceland and it was awesome. I just wish they had a slim fit line since lots of the pants and shirts are regular sized.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
Are these better than the AmazonBasic ones of similar size?
Aug 2, 2016
387 posts
445 upvotes
steven80 wrote: Are these better than the AmazonBasic ones of similar size?
Eddie Bauer ones have lifetime warranty so I believe they are better. If it's not too much hassle for you to bring it back to the store if ever there is a problem.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2386 posts
1108 upvotes
Ontario
steven80 wrote: Are these better than the AmazonBasic ones of similar size?
"Better" is a very subjective term.
Are they better in appearance, features, value, warranty etc?
For myself, I look at the quality of the fabric as well. These supposedly use 200D ripstop. That does make them better, if true.
Not sure the Amazon bags list the type of nylon used. North Face Vesto 26, a favorite of mine as these discontinued bags have excellent reviews, uses 100D.
I also have Marmot 20L daypack which I believe is only 75D but it's "more fashionable" (and more costly).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Banned
Feb 1, 2018
13 posts
3 upvotes
I really need to buy this. Its, a perfect bag for the trips. perfect for me and also its easy to carry
Dec 24, 2012
17 posts
5 upvotes
toronto
1 Onyx all black 30L remaining as of 2:15pm at the Eaton Centre. Lots of 20L left on different colors.
Oct 22, 2016
781 posts
330 upvotes
toronto
lots of 20l and 30l left on sale in Markville shopping mall

i just bought one 30l myself today
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
Just got a flaming dealFire

-Bought 20L bags online last night
-Walk into store today to look at colours as I was indecisive and bought navy blue and capers
-dark smoke looks so nice in person, bought both 20L and 30L and decided to return the two online
-Items scanned at $19 and $25 but the lady applied an additional 50% discount on top!
-Total: $24.64 all in for both bags!
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1575 posts
1616 upvotes
Ontario
Credit card charges have shown up on Visa statement and taxes were charged despite the order summary showing a total purchase of pretax. Just an FYI
Nov 29, 2011
489 posts
400 upvotes
CALGARY
Ordered a 30L and 20L last week. 20L was cancelled and 30L was backordered. Just went and ordered two 20L(Diff colors) at the $18.99 price with freeship. Lets see if get shipped.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4777 posts
5070 upvotes
East GTA
Amazing that its back on sale. I bought 2, one for my fiancee and for myself. Hers came already, still waiting for mine. It's pretty impressive, especially because of the stowaway function.

I just bought 4 more. Going on my bach trip next month and thought these would be a nice gift instead of those t-shirts everyone usually does.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Nov 21, 2006
743 posts
632 upvotes
Items That Ship From Our Stores: In order to give our customers access to more inventory, we sometimes ship items directly from our retail stores. However, we are unable to ship items from our stores to Canadian addresses. Because of this, items in an order that are shipped from our stores may be subject to cancellation.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)