• Apr 1st, 2020 3:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1327 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto

[Eddie Bauer] One day deal on select Horizon & Sightscape pants and capris

Eddie Bauer is still having their 50% off Friends and Family event but today only, select Horizon & Sightscape pants and capris are 58%-60% off. I have a couple of pairs of their mens Horizon Pro pants and I really like them. They have a really nice stretch but don't feel too hot underneath (though I've not worn them through a summer yet).
=============
Heatware
4 replies
Feb 10, 2008
41 posts
7 upvotes
I was hoping that they would drop the minimum for free shipping from $100 but they didn't. Usually I would just go in the store and order so that I wouldn't be paying the $10 shipping but that is not an option in the midst of the Covid-19 retail shutdown. Too bad ...
Mar 7, 2011
743 posts
717 upvotes
RainyDazed wrote: I was hoping that they would drop the minimum for free shipping from $100 but they didn't. Usually I would just go in the store and order so that I wouldn't be paying the $10 shipping but that is not an option in the midst of the Covid-19 retail shutdown. Too bad ...
They have been sending me $10 coupons non-stop since they closed, which covers shipping...
Feb 10, 2008
41 posts
7 upvotes
I have been getting tons of emails from them but no coupon (other than a $5 one a month ago or so). Oh well - I can spend my money elsewhere. I guess I am cheap, but $10 shipping is too much .
Mar 7, 2005
753 posts
220 upvotes
Yeah, that's been a big problem for me with them. Occasionally they have free shipping on $100 order, but still. With retail stores closed, I wish they would do free shipping on $50. I ordered the chino slim back in February and was completely impressed. Great pants for trips/vacation. Very comfortable and wind resistant. I typically don't like the fit of Eddie Bauer stuff, but their active fit and slim are getting much better.