Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Eddie Bauer

Stay as warm in the Winter as you are now! - Eddie Bauer Men's CRUX Fleece Jacket - $44.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2018 8:03 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13098 upvotes
spicytofu wrote: And they took most of their Men's SALE items off the SALE tab. Was eyeing a pair of shoes that were $75 I think even a day ago, now it's 50% of $180.

A different pair of shoes under CLEARANCE tab yesterday is completely gone from the site. Oh well.
That jacket is just diamond in the rough (if you like the style) I don't expect everything else to be too good of a deal. Even with the July50 codes, everything I liked is about the same as the last time there was a coupon code.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1866 posts
339 upvotes
Went and returned the 2 Medium sizes today. Manager seemed bit annoyed when I asked if I can exchange M size for L . I didn't pursue it further. Lost $10 of shipping charges
He said that company just gives us online shoppers opportunity to return the items to store and thats pretty much it.
Anyways, deal seems too good to pass. Ordered a L size online just now. Jacket is pretty rugged.
I am just hoping that L will be bit easy on my arms.. I didn't like the way the material touched me all over on my arm but hey this jacket you can't bear for a minute indoors so I would say I would just use it as a rugged outdoor jacket..
Nov 27, 2016
140 posts
68 upvotes
CocoJambo wrote: Went and returned the 2 Medium sizes today. Manager seemed bit annoyed when I asked if I can exchange M size for L . I didn't pursue it further. Lost $10 of shipping charges
He said that company just gives us online shoppers opportunity to return the items to store and thats pretty much it.
Anyways, deal seems too good to pass. Ordered a L size online just now. Jacket is pretty rugged.
I am just hoping that L will be bit easy on my arms.. I didn't like the way the material touched me all over on my arm but hey this jacket you can't bear for a minute indoors so I would say I would just use it as a rugged outdoor jacket..
good service for online shoppers. how about life time guarrantee? ;)
Mar 20, 2015
151 posts
90 upvotes
WINNIPEG
spicytofu wrote: And they took most of their Men's SALE items off the SALE tab. Was eyeing a pair of shoes that were $75 I think even a day ago, now it's 50% of $180.

A different pair of shoes under CLEARANCE tab yesterday is completely gone from the site. Oh well.
Yeah I got a little excited to hear there was a new promo since I left a bunch of stuff in my cart that I liked. Turns out they basically just shuffled a bunch of prices. A jacket I was eyeballing that I couldn’t buy at 60% off because it was on backorder got moved from $160 on clearance back to regular price?! Super annoying.
Mar 12, 2006
892 posts
243 upvotes
CocoJambo wrote: Went and returned the 2 Medium sizes today. Manager seemed bit annoyed when I asked if I can exchange M size for L . I didn't pursue it further. Lost $10 of shipping charges
What's your stats? Curious, I got a M/L coming.

5'8", 176lbs, broad/longish arms though.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1866 posts
339 upvotes
Rifle wrote: What's your stats? Curious, I got a M/L coming.

5'8", 176lbs, broad/longish arms though.
I am also 5'8" If you have a chest like 40 inch M is going to be too tight on arm pits.. I was feeling as if I was trapped in it and the damn thing is so hot and trying in this weather made me really not comfy... Also if you pull the full zipper up M was tight at my neck too...
At this price I have taken a chance by ordering L but I will see

Another thing was that in the sleeves my arm was touching the fleece fabric all the time in M.... I like my arms not touching it a bit.....need a bit of space .. and I dont have thick arms so I am suspecting M will be tight for you but to each his own..
Its good you ordered M and L in same order so not wasting extra $10 like me
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1465 posts
348 upvotes
Quebec City

Yes I've seen the same after going on their website again to get some of the SALE items that I wasted time on last sale because I thought they would be 60% off, to discover they were back at regular price again. So even with the 50%, it's about the same price they were on Sale, not cheap enough for me to pull the trigger on these.
Fair enough, as they said before that the CLEARANCE sale ended two days ago. Now it's a different sale, not the same items, not the same deals. But still pretty good deals on many things tough.
Mar 12, 2006
892 posts
243 upvotes
CocoJambo wrote: I am also 5'8" If you have a chest like 40 inch M is going to be too tight on arm pits.. I was feeling as if I was trapped in it and the damn thing is so hot and trying in this weather made me really not comfy... Also if you pull the full zipper up M was tight at my neck too...
At this price I have taken a chance by ordering L but I will see

Another thing was that in the sleeves my arm was touching the fleece fabric all the time in M.... I like my arms not touching it a bit.....need a bit of space .. and I dont have thick arms so I am suspecting M will be tight for you but to each his own..
Its good you ordered M and L in same order so not wasting extra $10 like me
Glad I got the large. Thanks. No I also wasted the extra 10...the medium black was out of stock so I ordered it in Hunter. If only I knew Medium would be tight, wouldn't have made another order. Darn.

Still a great deal. Maybe a friend would like it or gift.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1866 posts
339 upvotes
NOt sure whats going on
They sent me an email that the black L size is out of stock so they cancelled my order.
But the website still has L size so not sure
ordered again using wife's credit card.. this time ordered both black and grey .. lets see what they send ( if they do) lol
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
CocoJambo wrote: NOt sure whats going on
They sent me an email that the black L size is out of stock so they cancelled my order.
ordered again using wife's credit card.. this time ordered both black and grey .. lets see what they send ( if they do) lol
Pretty sure someone already mentioned that online stock isn't reliable as it shows US stock too. That is why you probably received an Out Of Stock email.

At least now I know not to order a L in black. Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5763 posts
353 upvotes
Same thing happened to me. I ordered a grey in small.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
According to previous post, they are supposed to turning on a new system tomorrow or there abouts. So, there might be better luck starting tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
I ordered this in March in M. Was tighter than expected but was just manageable. I have another EB fleece in M and it's baggy. Anyways if it helps I'm a 40 chest, 5'6". Didn't expect it to be shearling inside but whatever, it's super warm. I checked my account and it says I paid 90 for it but that must be wrong.
Oct 21, 2004
445 posts
35 upvotes
CocoJambo wrote: NOt sure whats going on
Order three items, L size got cancelled
It is still available online
call CS and was told they cannot ship it to Canada, even if I place a new order and they cannot cancel the complete order which were not ship
will never buy from this company
Aug 10, 2013
522 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
karlanda wrote: this was 50% off last week, could have bought for $45
Thanks for pointing this pricing history!
I pass ...... It is not a good deal at all.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1465 posts
348 upvotes
Quebec City
I just received a pair of shorts from them, the quality looks amazing. Never heard of Eddie Bauer before this post, I ordered a winter/autumn coat that was back-order and will ship at the end of this month and if the quality is as good as what I've seen I will check this website a lot more (not the one on the OP as this one was cancelled).
Looks promising.