Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Edible Arrangements

Free edible donut

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2018 8:10 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes

[Edible Arrangements] Free edible donut

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
June 1, 2018
Retailer:
Edible Arrangements
More offers from Edible Arrangements
Received an email from edible arrangements for a free edible donut on June 1 only. No purchase necessary. Valid in-store.
13 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
US only or available here as well?
edit: Canada confirmed as well. here's the link to the Canadian site showing the deal
edible

...and thank goodness these are edible. i wouldn't be impressed with free inedible donuts.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7009 posts
6858 upvotes
Ottawa
Aren't donuts edible by definition?
Jul 12, 2017
134 posts
269 upvotes
Was hoping it was this kind of edible doughnut:

Last edited by morty420 on May 31st, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 4, 2018
78 posts
37 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Konowl wrote: Aren't donuts edible by definition?
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy it's like the time when McD offered free drinkable coffee
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
howdyhoe wrote: wish Tim Horton's would do that
last time i got something to eat there, it was free but inedible.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
May 4, 2018
78 posts
37 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
ShoNuff2 wrote: last time i got something to eat there, it was free but inedible.
Can't always have everything, I guess
Jun 23, 2017
84 posts
36 upvotes
Our Edible® Donuts – Colorfully Glazed are a delicious way to treat yourself or someone special! Each donut-shaped slice of fresh, crisp Granny Smith apple is carefully hand-dipped in real, gourmet semisweet chocolate, then artfully decorated with colorful chocolate glaze and finished off with sprinkles. Whether you’re celebrating at the office, picking up a grab-and-go snack, or sending a surprise, this treat is just what you need to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
Konowl wrote: Aren't donuts edible by definition?
Not if they came from coffee time.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Apr 5, 2010
527 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
Wrong forum? Should be in freebies IMO
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3393 posts
641 upvotes
Cowtown
ShoNuff2 wrote: last time i got something to eat there, it was free but inedible.
Do you work at TH? Hope it wasn't this
Your mental health matters. Every step you take towards self-care and seeking support is a powerful investment in your well-being. You have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenges and thrive in your journey towards better mental health
Jun 23, 2017
84 posts
36 upvotes
ken604 wrote: Our Edible® Donuts – Colorfully Glazed are a delicious way to treat yourself or someone special! Each donut-shaped slice of fresh, crisp Granny Smith apple is carefully hand-dipped in real, gourmet semisweet chocolate, then artfully decorated with colorful chocolate glaze and finished off with sprinkles. Whether you’re celebrating at the office, picking up a grab-and-go snack, or sending a surprise, this treat is just what you need to satisfy any sweet tooth!
ummmm, it's not actually a donut........