Expired Hot Deals

[Edifier.com] Edifier R1010BT Powered Bluetooth Speakers $62.49

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2019 3:34 am
Jan 8, 2015
304 posts
159 upvotes
Why do manufacturers always put the power/volume/bass/treble knobs behind the speakers?
Feb 11, 2016
324 posts
217 upvotes
zing31 wrote: Can anyone confirm if they've used these as TV speakers (ie to replace a soundbar) with success? There have been some comments about potential audio latency issues. Also would you just use your phone as the volume remote then? From what I recall, when I plug in external speakers into my TV, it no longer allows me to control volume with the TV remote (says "External Audio Source Connected") and I have to use the speaker / receiver remote
The typical Bluetooth audio delay is about 150ms(SBC) which is noticeable to some people. If your TV allows you to adjust Bluetooth delay, you just need to advance the audio by 150ms so that audio and video are in sync.
Jul 28, 2010
560 posts
549 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks bought it but I don't need it though.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2194 posts
1060 upvotes
Quickman wrote: Why do manufacturers always put the power/volume/bass/treble knobs behind the speakers?
Looks cleaner.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Quickman wrote: Why do manufacturers always put the power/volume/bass/treble knobs behind the speakers?
Not always. These are the Edifier R128T
Images
  • R128T.PNG
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.
Feb 20, 2011
103 posts
33 upvotes
Is there an option for the brown wood casing? All the links I'm seeing are the black versions
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: I use a S9...... where can I find Dolby Atmos on it?
If you figure out how to use your phone's volume to control's the speakers's volume, let me know.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1007 posts
465 upvotes
SergesPlace wrote: If you figure out how to use your phone's volume to control's the speakers's volume, let me know.
Ok sure.. i just ordered the speakers an hour back i will message back on this when I have mine delivered and tested
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Ok sure.. i just ordered the speakers an hour back i will message back on this when I have mine delivered and tested
Ah ok, i thought you had them already.
Nov 13, 2013
295 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
Can you hook up an external sub to these? And if so how would it be connected?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1007 posts
465 upvotes
Yurickz wrote: Can you hook up an external sub to these? And if so how would it be connected?
Read my post above in this thread... regarding how to connect a Subwoofer to this
Jan 13, 2009
480 posts
155 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Read my post above in this thread... regarding how to connect a Subwoofer to this
I think I found your post where you are suggesting to hook up a passive sub. but I am not sure what you mean when you talk about the "same port". where is that port, on these R1010BT speakers?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1007 posts
465 upvotes
elfion wrote: I think I found your post where you are suggesting to hook up a passive sub. but I am not sure what you mean when you talk about the "same port". where is that port, on these R1010BT speakers?
The port from where you are wiring your second speaker Speaker With Three Sound Waves use that same port to wire your Passive Subwoofer