[Edifier.com] Edifier R1010BT Powered Bluetooth Speakers $62.49

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2019 3:34 am
Jul 17, 2005
970 posts
123 upvotes
Pawroo wrote:
Apr 18th, 2019 12:58 pm
I have the A2's. My ears prefer audioengine much better. BT is nice, but for my setup is not a deal breaker. For the price though it really is a pretty decent set of speakers but in no way am I replacing my A2's.

The bass isn't super full but acoustics don't sound too bad comparing the two!

Keeping for a secondary setup in the bedroom for another media center :D
Awesome thanks! Saved myself some money!
Dec 6, 2013
70 posts
26 upvotes
vancouver
eccs19 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 3:00 pm
I think via Amazon or direct has no impact on shipping time. I ordered from Amazon on the 11th, and going by the tracking number sent to me, it still is sitting in Vancouver. Am I concerned, nope. I'm not in a rush for them.
Im in vancouver and I ordered April 12 on Amazon, Was shipped over the weekend and received april 15th! very quick.
Jun 11, 2004
866 posts
81 upvotes
So when I have my speakers connected through Bluetooth to the computer, I can't seem to adjust the volume from the computer's volume control. Anyone else have the same issue?
Apr 7, 2008
95 posts
22 upvotes
Pawroo wrote:
Apr 18th, 2019 1:01 pm
Im in vancouver and I ordered April 12 on Amazon, Was shipped over the weekend and received april 15th! very quick.
It actually looks like mine are out for delivery local to my location, so I might actually get home and have them there. Depends on if Canpar will leave them or if signature is required for this shipment.
Jun 26, 2005
173 posts
96 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote:
Apr 18th, 2019 11:30 am
Just received my box... ordered last Thursday from Amazon

Attached pics of the tuck n my box
Mine just showed up.
Nov 13, 2014
40 posts
39 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Ordered mine two days ago, shows they're in Vancouver from Burnaby.

Wondering how long it'll take. Probably get it Monday or so.
Jun 15, 2011
39223 posts
5765 upvotes
King City
Alkhemist wrote:
Apr 18th, 2019 3:11 pm
Ordered mine two days ago, shows they're in Vancouver from Burnaby.

Wondering how long it'll take. Probably get it Monday or so.
My eta is on the 24th.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
488 posts
307 upvotes
How do you guys are connecting it with TV? what cables you are using or you are ordering extra cables?
:D
Jun 26, 2005
173 posts
96 upvotes
Set mine up in the bedroom. Replacing an old Sony BT speaker.

Tested out a few songs from my Hidizs Ap80. 24/96 and 24/192 FLAC files. Metallica and Dead Can Dance. I had no issues pairing.

For the price these are pretty good. They do get loud and the build quality is good and they look nice. I wish the brown version had been on sale as well as I would have bought those instead.

I would not recommend them at their regular price. The bass is decent but the mids and highs are a bit lacking but again, for $60 I won't complain much. The included cables and speaker wire are very cheap but those can easily be upgraded. A remote would have been nice but then again that would have pushed up the price and $60 is the sweet spot.

These will be perfectly fine for music/podcast listening in the bedroom.
Jun 18, 2015
353 posts
456 upvotes
Toronto, ON
johnnytangho wrote:
Apr 18th, 2019 6:53 pm

For the price these are pretty good. They do get loud and the build quality is good and they look nice.

I would not recommend them at their regular price. The bass is decent but the mids and highs are a bit lacking but again, for $60 I won't complain much. The included cables and speaker wire are very cheap but those can easily be upgraded. A remote would have been nice but then again that would have pushed up the price and $60 is the sweet spot.

i totally agree
Penalty Box
Oct 18, 2018
567 posts
224 upvotes
johnnytangho wrote:
Apr 18th, 2019 6:53 pm
Set mine up in the bedroom. Replacing an old Sony BT speaker.

Tested out a few songs from my Hidizs Ap80. 24/96 and 24/192 FLAC files. Metallica and Dead Can Dance. I had no issues pairing.

For the price these are pretty good. They do get loud and the build quality is good and they look nice. I wish the brown version had been on sale as well as I would have bought those instead.

I agree with you , very satisfied with my purchase ... placed them in living beside my new couch and it look soo damn sexy naked (grills off).
Nov 27, 2003
349 posts
30 upvotes
I just purchased a pair, I needed some replacement speakers for the bedroom.
Feb 17, 2014
71 posts
139 upvotes
Calgary
Would these be powerful enough to use as tv speakers in a living room? Or should these just be bedroom speakers?
Mar 31, 2008
664 posts
379 upvotes
Airdrie
Pawroo wrote:
Apr 18th, 2019 12:58 pm
For the price though it really is a pretty decent set of speakers but in no way am I replacing my A2's.
The A2's are in the $300 range, I hope you arent replacing with these.

I have a pair of Thonet and Vander KURBIS speakers, usually around $200. They are about twice the size of these edifiers and while they are clearer and sharper, the edifiers actually have more bass at casual listening levels.
Keep in mind I havent really cranked up either set yet, I imagine the Thonets would have a much higher threshold.

All things said these are a great buy at $60.
Feb 9, 2011
527 posts
111 upvotes
yycguy1 wrote:
Apr 18th, 2019 10:39 pm
Would these be powerful enough to use as tv speakers in a living room? Or should these just be bedroom speakers?
They’ll be good in either application. They are great bang for the buck!