Edifier S2000Pro speakers $299.99 [Deal has expired]

Deal Link:
Price:
$299.99
Savings:
40%
Retailer:
Edifier
I've been watching the price on the new Edifier S2000 MKIII and noticed today that the S2000Pro is on sale for $299.99 which is $200 off (40%). It was on sale a couple of months ago for 24% off but I resisted. As much as I'd rather have the MIII it's hard to resist the Pro at this price. Shipping is free and they have a 30-day return policy but you'll need to use PayPal and it's free return policy if you don't want to pay for the return shipping.

Edit: You have to join the PayPal Free Return Program in order to qualify for free return shipping.
Last edited by laprade_a on Jul 7th, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
156 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1076 posts
2806 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP I’ve been waiting for these to come down around this price.

Appreciate the PayPal free return shipping tip as well!
Dec 22, 2012
33 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
This is a great price. I have these and highly recommend them. I use them as external speakers for my TV as well as have them hooked up to my Google Chromecast Audio. The sound is rich and warm.
May 13, 2015
698 posts
982 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
how would these compare to KEF HiFi Uni-Q Bookshelf Speakers - Black (Q150B) for the same price?

https://www.visions.ca/product-detail/3 ... &sku=Q150B

edit: so the S2000Pro speakers, you don't need an amp... the Q150s, you would need an amp. people are saying that the S2000Pro speakers are good if you don't ever intend to add more speakers to the setup. If you go with passive speakers and an amp, you can add a subwoofer, surround sound, and a center speaker.
Sep 23, 2014
608 posts
830 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BillyBill wrote: how would these compare to KEF HiFi Uni-Q Bookshelf Speakers - Black (Q150B) for the same price?

https://www.visions.ca/product-detail/3 ... &sku=Q150B

edit: so the S2000Pro speakers, you don't need an amp... the Q150s, you would need an amp. people are saying that the S2000Pro speakers are good if you don't ever intend to add more speakers to the setup. If you go with passive speakers and an amp, you can add a subwoofer, surround sound, and a center speaker.
You can add a sub to the S2000 with a cable splitter. Currently using it right now for my PC set up.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
4307 posts
1663 upvotes
Ancaster
Can anyone tell me if the speaker stands are on sale? The link isn't working for me.
Banned
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1001 upvotes
Saskatoon
Do you need an amplifier for these?
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Banned
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1001 upvotes
Saskatoon
Edifier Website is down.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

Dec 20, 2018
164 posts
283 upvotes
I laughed at the product page. There is a cord that covers the Chin in China. I guess it could possibly be Tonga or Syria. They do their best to make it look natural. I don't care that it's made in, but just gave me a chuckle.
Banned
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1001 upvotes
Saskatoon
laprade_a wrote: No. They are powered speakers.
This means an amplifier is built in?
Not an expert in this field.

Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
4307 posts
1663 upvotes
Ancaster
Ugh. I badly want the stands, but they cost as much as the speakers. Oh well.
Aug 7, 2007
852 posts
133 upvotes
Vancouver
ukrainiandude wrote: This means an amplifier is built in?
Not an expert in this field.
yes, this includes the speaker, amp and dac.

all you gotta do is plug in your source into this amp, or wirelessly connect your bluetooth enabled device to this speaker.
Nothing to sell for now :)

All junk... i mean stuff are sold ^^

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)