Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Edifier

Edifier w830bt bluetooth headphones $47.95

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2020 10:47 pm
Nov 10, 2007
481 posts
111 upvotes
toronto

Edifier w830bt bluetooth headphones $47.95

Deal Link:
Price:
$47.99
Savings:
52 percent
Retailer:
Edifier
W830BT
Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Headphones
Foldable extra-soft earpads
Bluetooth v4.1 aptX codec
NFC tech with 95 hours of playback!!!!
40mm drivers produces rich deep bass
51 replies
Jul 30, 2019
118 posts
90 upvotes
Vancouver
I’d love to order a pair but it looks like the site is down for me.

Edit: looks like it’s working now. Does anyone have any experience choosing between the W830BT and the W855BT? It seems like the 830s have similar specs but a much longer battery life.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
jcha7420 wrote: I’d love to order a pair but it looks like the site is down for me.

Edit: looks like it’s working now. Does anyone have any experience choosing between the W830BT and the W855BT? It seems like the 830s have similar specs but a much longer battery life.
I personally own the W855BT. I really enjoy them. I bought them as a TV set of bluetooth headphones. Long battery life wasn't a main concern for me. 20 hrs was plenty enough. I bought these over some other pair for the design (I like the metal design), and the option for wired (incase I found too much lag with bluetooth).
Jul 30, 2019
118 posts
90 upvotes
Vancouver
Skilas wrote: I personally own the W855BT. I really enjoy them. I bought them as a TV set of bluetooth headphones. Long battery life wasn't a main concern for me. 20 hrs was plenty enough. I bought these over some other pair for the design (I like the metal design), and the option for wired (incase I found too much lag with bluetooth).
Thanks for sharing your experience. I’ll be using them for the same purpose and I also read that they fit better on larger heads which should be nice.

Order now placed for the 855’s, can’t wait!
Nov 5, 2014
322 posts
169 upvotes
Had this from the last Edifier sale. Used it for about 1-2 hours a day for a week and it still had 90% battery life! Had to return it though due to earcups being a tad bit smaller than what my ears need.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jcha7420 wrote: I’d love to order a pair but it looks like the site is down for me.

I’ve had the 830 for quite a while (I think about 4 years, longer maybe). It’s going strong, the battery doesn’t die of course and the audio is pretty darn good. Plus it connects to 2 devices which is always a plus.
Honestly, while the 855 might look a little more premium, 830 looks premium enough. I like the matte finish better anyway.
I don’t have any complaints, nor do any of my friends who bought it around the same time.
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3441 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg
does this have a mic with the headphones?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5962 posts
1066 upvotes
Calgary
What did you do to me, rfd?
Last time I got 855 and 820, now 830 and tws1.....
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
khulit wrote: does this have a mic with the headphones?
Yes. Have never used it as such, I don’t like taking calls on headphones or earphones. Siri picks up my commands though.
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1766 posts
3653 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: I’ve had the 830 for quite a while (I think about 4 years, longer maybe). It’s going strong, the battery doesn’t die of course and the audio is pretty darn good. Plus it connects to 2 devices which is always a plus.
Honestly, while the 855 might look a little more premium, 830 looks premium enough. I like the matte finish better anyway.
I don’t have any complaints, nor do any of my friends who bought it around the same time.
how good is 'pretty darn good'? as good as 150$ sonys?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Edifier-W830BT- ... .l4275.c10
found this ebay seller assumed it is edifier's refurb reseller, worth it?
needs 49 for FS but this is only 47.95
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1766 posts
3653 upvotes
Bosschiefamomaster wrote: Had this from the last Edifier sale. Used it for about 1-2 hours a day for a week and it still had 90% battery life! Had to return it though due to earcups being a tad bit smaller than what my ears need.
"You are responsible for shipping charges with the exception of product defect or a shipping error on our part."

website states you pay and it should be defective? how did it go for your return? i dont think they provide the return slip either.
Nov 5, 2014
322 posts
169 upvotes
Seanne wrote: "You are responsible for shipping charges with the exception of product defect or a shipping error on our part."

website states you pay and it should be defective? how did it go for your return? i dont think they provide the return slip either.
Customer service was excellent, I got refunded the day they received the unit back. Return shipping cost was covered by Paypal.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Seanne wrote: how good is 'pretty darn good'? as good as 150$ sonys?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Edifier-W830BT- ... .l4275.c10
found this ebay seller assumed it is edifier's refurb reseller, worth it?
needs 49 for FS but this is only 47.95
I’d say yes for anything with PayPal payment because of their subsidized returns, if applicable.

As for sound signature, here is how I rate my headphones as per sound quality that my ears can perceive,
  1. Audio Technica M50x
  2. Sony WH-1000XM3 (this one may have more to do with audio post noise cancellation vs. Actual output)
  3. Edifier W830BT
  4. Bose QC35 Gen. 1

Take this as you will.
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Aug 20, 2007
99 posts
283 upvotes
Markham
Anyone with experience pairing and using with gaming consoles? PS4?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1766 posts
3653 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: I’d say yes for anything with PayPal payment because of their subsidized returns, if applicable.

As for sound signature, here is how I rate my headphones as per sound quality that my ears can perceive,
  1. Audio Technica M50x
  2. Sony WH-1000XM3 (this one may have more to do with audio post noise cancellation vs. Actual output)
  3. Edifier W830BT
  4. Bose QC35 Gen. 1

Take this as you will.
wow i cant believe this sounds better if not up to par with the qc35. now i need to check this out to verify.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3441 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg
Any free shipping? It's charging $9.99 for shipping for me
Jan 19, 2013
332 posts
313 upvotes
Seanne wrote: wow i cant believe this sounds better if not up to par with the qc35. now i need to check this out to verify.
take headphone reviews here with a grain of salt .. a few weeks back there were back to back threads on Dudios shuffle headphone and how amazing it is .. I got it and it sounds like tin can literally :P :P ( my Miniso headphone sounds better.. good thing it was cheap , only 20 $ , but its a waste of 20 $ for me ) not to disrespect anybody but to each one quality differs people to people .. make sure you buy only if there is a return policy and lightly use it to determine if you want to keep it or not ..
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9475 posts
1610 upvotes
95hrs battery life? For real? My current BT headphones (August ep6xx) last like 12hrs or so max. Man probably gonna buy a couple of these... nice. Hmmm amazon reviews are all over the place...
Last edited by sleepyguy on Aug 11th, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Nov 20, 2017
81 posts
63 upvotes
khulit wrote: Any free shipping? It's charging $9.99 for shipping for me
Free shipping is for 49 and up, these are 47.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1766 posts
3653 upvotes
ordered with the 8$ earphones totalling 59$.
found a lot of youtube reviews praising this hopefully they are accurate albeit paid reviews.
need to find out myself - very curious.
ty OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)