Expired Hot Deals

Edifier W860NB Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - 60% off!

[OP]
Dec 5, 2013
24 posts
29 upvotes
Victoria

Edifier W860NB Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - 60% off!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
60% off
Pretty good deal on some decent Bluetooth headphones.
https://www.soundguys.com/edifier-w860nb-review-22813/

There was a slightly better deal on these earlier this year, but they sold out pretty quickly.
9 replies
Jan 19, 2007
907 posts
607 upvotes
Great headphones. Noise cancelling is a bit hit and miss (most reviews say the same) but they've been solid with basically everything I've paired them with (e.g.: phones, TVs, consoles, steam link, etc). Battery life without NC has been great too.
Nov 22, 2017
90 posts
42 upvotes
Have these and I like them for their price. The ANC obviously isn't on the same level as bose and sony but they work well enough for me to block out noise while I'm wfh

My one complaint is that the mic only works over Bluetooth and not though aux cord. Just a heads up
Jul 5, 2014
27 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Nice and comfortable headphone, I got mine back in August with AMEX20 offer for additional 20% off.

DON'T expect much from ANC (and go straight XM3 XM4 in that case), otherwise this offers all day long comfortableness with decent sound quality well above it's price class. And it connects to 2 devices simultaneously with pairing remembers for even more devices (I have a phone + 2 computers + 1 TV paired with it) -- it works just amazingly.

One last tip, if you are using it under Win 10, give dolby access a try :p
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/dolby ... 0866fs04w8
Apr 5, 2019
33 posts
35 upvotes
I picked a set of these up earlier this year when they were slightly cheaper than this.

Never had noise cancelling headphones before so I have no comparison but I use these for several hours almost every day and they are great! Comfortable, sound decent and the noise cancelling definitely helps when I'm trying to work with a wife and newborn in the house. For the price I was very happy. Thinking about buying another set as a gift.
Jun 27, 2018
199 posts
136 upvotes
Is it for school purposes? Have a built in Mic?
Jan 26, 2018
940 posts
531 upvotes
Good headphone, got mine in August, and the battery last sooooo long for a single charge with ANC off.
Sep 2, 2008
165 posts
84 upvotes
Great customer service I had a problem with my headphone and they offer to replace it with a new one.