Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Edmonton - Last minute deals at Prana Holistic (massage, acupuncture, reflexology)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2009 2:53 pm
Mar 5, 2007
542 posts
591 upvotes

Edmonton - Last minute deals at Prana Holistic (massage, acupuncture, reflexology)

Hey gang, I just posted this over in 'Fitness', thought I'd put it up here too...

So, the place I go for acupuncture and massage just created a Twitter account, and they're posting some good last-minute deals up there.
Their deal today is 20% off of Thai Massage; Friday's deal was 25% off of acupuncture. Not too shabby!

http://twitter.com/pranaholistic

It looks like they're using the sales as a way to fill up last-minute vacancies in their bookings, but 20% off is 20% off...
I'll have to see if they'll charge me 'full price' on the receipt i submit for my benefits... :D
JK, insurance companies! I would never do that!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1982 upvotes
Edmonton
So just curious, what is original price of thai before the 20% off....is that for an hour?
Mar 5, 2007
542 posts
591 upvotes
I think it's $80 for a 60 min Thai Massage before the discount; I pay $80 (incl tax) for a 'standard' 60 min massage, so I think it's the same (?). So, like, $64, then.
Mar 5, 2007
542 posts
591 upvotes
sorry, i won't be doing this on a regular basis; i'm going to be spamming all over the place :p
they posted another Twitter deal this morning for thursday only: 90min massage for the price of a 60min.