Expired Hot Deals

[Edmonton Made] EDMONTON Purchase local gift card, get it matched for free April 9th 12pm- 1pm

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2020 7:38 pm
[OP]
Feb 28, 2020
143 posts
431 upvotes

EDMONTON Purchase local gift card, get it matched for free April 9th 12pm- 1pm

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
April 9, 2020
Retailer:
Edmonton Made
In a time where local businesses are struggling, Edmonton MADE is hosting a gift card matching power hour today only from 12pm-1pm where if you share your proof of purchase of a gift card from a small business in Edmonton, they will match your gift card purchase so you get double what you paid for.

For example, I can buy a $50 gift card from one of the local breweries and if I share my e-receipt during 12-1pm I will be mailed a free $50 gift card to that same business.

It does involve sharing on your Instagram and tagging them to receive it, but you can receive up to $1000 in bonus gift cards from the small business you choose to purchase from.

1. Provide proof of purchase for a gift card at an eligible business headquartered in Edmonton or area made in March or April, 2020

2. Follow @edmontonmade on Instagram

a. Upload a photo of your eligible receipt to your Instagram story
i. Tag Edmontonmade and a friend

Make sure your personal information is hidden on the receipt!

724F55F4-F92D-4F24-8C36-4FF06A28B04C.jpeg
Last edited by jmons20 on Apr 9th, 2020 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
50 replies
Jan 10, 2018
215 posts
700 upvotes
This is awesome. I wish Toronto had something like this.
Mar 24, 2009
108 posts
27 upvotes
Sounds like you just get put in a draw to potentially win a gift card after you dance through all their hoops, one for each day drawn for all entries that day.

Maybe only the 9th matches though?
Last edited by tecbot on Apr 9th, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2907 posts
3576 upvotes
Was hoping Syphay would be in there :(
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
[OP]
Feb 28, 2020
143 posts
431 upvotes
tecbot wrote: Sounds like you just get put in a draw to potentially win a gift card after you dance through all their hoops, one for each day drawn for all entries that day.

Yes 12-1pm today only everyone wins a gift card match!
May 25, 2009
301 posts
118 upvotes
You realize this is a draw right? its a contest . During power hour you get double your gift card amount if, if you win the draw.
[OP]
Feb 28, 2020
143 posts
431 upvotes
goodzyk wrote: You realize this is a draw right? its a contest . During power hour you get double your gift card amount if, if you win the draw.
Nope, it WAS a draw on previous days at 3pm. From 12-1pm TODAY though, it’s “power hour” where everyone wins.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1015 posts
419 upvotes
jmons20 wrote: Nope, it WAS a draw on previous days at 3pm. From 12-1pm TODAY though, it’s “power hour” where everyone wins.
Don't live in Edmonton but came to upvote. Good deal
Oct 31, 2010
522 posts
311 upvotes
Edmonton
tecbot wrote: Sounds like you just get put in a draw to potentially win a gift card after you dance through all their hoops, one for each day drawn for all entries that day.

During the "power hour" mentioned by OP ALL gift cards are being matched.
[OP]
Feb 28, 2020
143 posts
431 upvotes
darkstar107 wrote: Which brewery does e-gift cards?
I know Odd company brewing does e gift cards. And they’re doing delivery now too.
Oct 31, 2010
522 posts
311 upvotes
Edmonton
jmons20 wrote: I know Odd company brewing does e gift cards. And they’re doing delivery now too.
Town Square does too. Got a Town Square card because their pizzas are delicious! Are we just supposed to upload a picture of the paypal receipt?

Was hoping Omen did e-gift cards because they're my favorite brewery in the area, but no such luck.
[OP]
Feb 28, 2020
143 posts
431 upvotes
darkstar107 wrote: Town Square does too. Got a Town Square card because their pizzas are delicious! Are we just supposed to upload a picture of the paypal receipt?

Was hoping Omen did e-gift cards because they're my favorite brewery in the area, but no such luck.
yep as long as it shows the gift card value, location, and your name I believe. Maybe the date too?
Nov 19, 2018
11 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone have any experience with this promo or EdmontonMade, in general? Seems a bit sketch?
Jun 7, 2008
60 posts
22 upvotes
Edmonton
I bought a gift card through The Growlery, got an e-receipt. I was going to buy some beer through them anyways, so might as well take a chance!