Off Topic Archive

Locked: Edmonton terror attack

85 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
8339 posts
252 upvotes
Scary. I guess all of those good things like m-103, pulling out of the ISIS conflict, and all of those refugees didn't really protect us from the indiscriminate attacks carried out by religious extremists. I guess the problem wasn't interventionist foreign policy like has been claimed...
Penalty Box
Aug 21, 2008
546 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
And so it begins. Opps...islamophobia. Looks like Trudeau, Aga Khan, Soros and the Rothchilds plan is unfolding as expected. If you want to help stop this downward spiral first step is disconnecting as much as you can from the subconcious brainwashing known as mainstream media and popular music.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2010
2738 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
It's because we're not helping the Royinga Muslims.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9881 posts
643 upvotes
hugh_da_man wrote: Scary. I guess all of those good things like m-103, pulling out of the ISIS conflict, and all of those refugees didn't really protect us from the indiscriminate attacks carried out by religious extremists. I guess the problem wasn't interventionist foreign policy like has been claimed...
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We are still in the middle east protecting Saudi's interest.

I dont know where you got your ISIS information from. Canada is still doing special operations and still training and arming Kurds and god knows what.

M-103 has nothing to do with terrorism. It has something to do with protecting our muslim citizens against bigots.
Penalty Box
Aug 21, 2008
546 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
kevindurant1 wrote: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We are still in the middle east protecting Saudi's interest.

I dont know where you got your ISIS information from. Canada is still doing special operations and still training and arming Kurds and god knows what.

M-103 has nothing to do with terrorism. It has something to do with protecting our muslim citizens against bigots.
The brainwashing is strong in this one. Lol
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6204 posts
3093 upvotes
Aurora
I hope there will be no deaths from the injuries and the police find that piece of shit.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9881 posts
643 upvotes
Discount wrote: The brainwashing is strong in this one. Lol
Nice try.

Last time I checked these ISIS attacks rarely happens to countries who arent involve in the middle east.

Where we ever a target by extremists before we sent troops there?. NOPE.

Explain how we are protecting our citizens by being in the middle east?. If anything its the opposite.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4214 posts
887 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:

Muslims have all the protection under current laws . Just like everyone else in Canada .
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9881 posts
643 upvotes
pfbmgd wrote: Muslims have all the protection under current laws . Just like everyone else in Canada .
You do realize M103 is a motion right?. This is not a bill or a law.

You people really need to educate yourself.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4214 posts
887 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote: You do realize M103 is a motion right?. This is not a bill or a law.

You people really need to educate yourself.
I know what M103 is . My point was that there is legislation on the books to protect religious rights
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9881 posts
643 upvotes
pfbmgd wrote: I know what M103 is . My point was that there is legislation on the books to protect religious rights
If you know what M103 is then you wouldnt have made that point because ITS NOT A BILL OR A LAW.

It has NOTHING to do with changing or adding laws that is already "on the books".

This is how strong Islamophobia is in our country. The bigots get so triggered over a simple motion. Which actually PROVES that its the right thing to do.

It shows Canadians where the government stands.
Dec 14, 2007
136 posts
2 upvotes
Finally It is coming.
I give up.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
17547 posts
1096 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Discount wrote: Looks like Trudeau, Aga Khan, Soros and the Rothchilds plan is unfolding as expected. If you want to help stop this downward spiral first step is disconnecting as much as you can from the subconcious brainwashing known as mainstream media and popular music.
Discount wrote: The brainwashing is strong in this one. Lol
Sigh.
Dec 14, 2007
136 posts
2 upvotes
dec12 wrote: It's because we're not helping the Royinga Muslims.
No, because we're still Kafir。
I give up.