Off Topic Archive

Locked: Edmonton terror attack

Dec 14, 2007
136 posts
2 upvotes
Comments are all closed on all Canadian news outlets. What are they feared about?
I give up.
Jun 5, 2015
968 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I am sure this is all a big misunderstanding - he was actually a nice guy, but with mental health problem .... and we need to be reminded of raising mental health awareness
Jun 5, 2015
968 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Neon8000 wrote: Comments are all closed on all Canadian news outlets. What are they feared about?
You already know why, don’t you ?
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
1219 posts
121 upvotes
Logtown
White supremacists.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1859 posts
285 upvotes
Canada
nobody died.. it's not big news.
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
1219 posts
121 upvotes
Logtown
rb wrote: In France

Marseille: Fatal knife attack at train station - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41461107

Islam has been such a great import into the west...
Think the west needs to just lower their standards to what Islam has to offer, or else bigotry.
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2017
494 posts
115 upvotes
I guess the religion of piece has arrived in Edmonton. It was only a time when they would spread out from Europe.

Diversity is our strength!
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2010
2722 posts
300 upvotes
I called this like 6 months ago but my post was deleted for "fearmongering".
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
24242 posts
2992 upvotes
Montreal
LeisureSuitL wrote: I called this like 6 months ago but my post was deleted for "fearmongering".
Well tchnically this is not the first attack. There was one in st Jean a few years ago where a guy ran over two military personnel.
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
1219 posts
121 upvotes
Logtown
heynayjk wrote: I guess the religion of piece has arrived in Edmonton. It was only a time when they would spread out from Europe.

Diversity is our strength!
#amen
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33438 posts
3612 upvotes
Winnipeg
DiceMan wrote: I hope there will be no deaths from the injuries and the police find that piece of shit.
they caught him, hopefully this time JR won't offer an apology and millions of dollars in payout
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2006
2834 posts
107 upvotes
These radicals want u to hate casual Muslims to further create more radicals. People can hate Islam all they want, but spreading hate and marginalizing good Muslims is not the answer.
"Truth is High, Higher Still is Truthful Living" Guru Nanak
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4212 posts
887 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote: If you know what M103 is then you wouldnt have made that point because ITS NOT A BILL OR A LAW.

It has NOTHING to do with changing or adding laws that is already "on the books".

This is how strong Islamophobia is in our country. The bigots get so triggered over a simple motion. Which actually PROVES that its the right thing to do.

It shows Canadians where the government stands.
o

M103 is a symbolic step in the wrong direction .

I find that people pull the race card each time they are losing a discussion . Disagreeing with the government does not make you a bigot .

Our goverment is a joke .