Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Effydesk

Effydesk Standing Desk flash sale $180 off

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2020 8:16 pm
Nov 22, 2017
366 posts
304 upvotes

Effydesk Standing Desk flash sale $180 off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Effydesk
Effydesk is having a flash sale - $180 off all desks using code "back2school". Confirmed it can work on frame only if that's better value. Biggest discount would be on the home office version as the $180 off applies to all desks.

Edit: frame-only starts at $634. Thanks GammaRayFort!

Don't own one so not sure of quality, reviews seem quite good. Would it be worthwhile over primecables' offerings?
Last edited by manubear on Sep 1st, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
original price 600 ~ 800,

if anyone interested
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Aug 27, 2018
68 posts
115 upvotes
I know a guy selling his dual-motor primecables for 320 if you have a tabletop already.
Oct 27, 2009
752 posts
500 upvotes
Hamilton
$634 Is an effying lot of money for this. Is there something special about it?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2245 posts
669 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
This is a sister company to motion grey I believe.

I'm almost certain they are selling the same desks so you can probably save some money buying from MG.

Also there was a few mega threads on standing desks at the start of covid if you need more info about brands etc
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2007
1272 posts
1017 upvotes
errational wrote: This is a sister company to motion grey I believe.

I'm almost certain they are selling the same desks so you can probably save some money buying from MG.

Also there was a few mega threads on standing desks at the start of covid if you need more info about brands etc
Motion Grey Large is 140 x 75 x 2.5 cm
Effydesk Large is 180 x 75 x 2.5 cm

Also, their control panels are different. Not sure if those two companies are related.

Also, can you link me to these mega threads? I'd like to know more.
Mar 10, 2012
79 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
craeyon wrote: Motion Grey Large is 140 x 75 x 2.5 cm

Also, their control panels are different. Not sure if those two companies are related.

standing-desk-deals-2370703/
Sep 22, 2019
29 posts
5 upvotes
gvr
There is also a group buy thread if you are interested in getting one. They just finished a group buy so you have to wait until there is enough interest to get the group discount
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2245 posts
669 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
craeyon wrote: Motion Grey Large is 140 x 75 x 2.5 cm

I remember reading in one of those threads or on reddit perhaps, and it was either that an effydesk desk came in a MG box, or a motiongrey desk came in an effydesk box. Also I think there was a comment that someone spoke to one of the owners and they let it slip? Sorry I don't have links, so you can take it with a grain of salt :)
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1179 posts
458 upvotes
Montreal
markthomas594 wrote: For those looking for an alternative, Ottawa/Gatineau Costco locations have the Tresanti adjustable height desk back in stock at stores as of last week for $389. I’m very happy with it it this one doesn’t seem to have any added benefits.

https://www.costco.ca/tresanti-black-ad ... 08151.html

Looks like I'm taking a daytrip to ottawa!
HOW CAN I BE GOING BROKE WHEN I'M SAVING SO MUCH MONEY!?
Jan 24, 2016
116 posts
180 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
temp007 wrote: Which aisle are these usually in?
Where the furniture is, which is likely different than where it was previously since they’re obviously moving stock around in order to meet distancing requirements. At the Merivale location they were close to the refrigerated rooms with milk/fruit but I don’t believe they had any left when I was there today. At the new Orleans location, the were at the far end on the left side, but they also could be gone. I’d recommend phoning the store first. SKU is 1363151.
Feb 22, 2015
55 posts
7 upvotes
Nepean, ON
markthomas594 wrote: Where the furniture is, which is likely different than where it was previously since they’re obviously moving stock around in order to meet distancing requirements. At the Merivale location they were close to the refrigerated rooms with milk/fruit but I don’t believe they had any left when I was there today. At the new Orleans location, the were at the far end on the left side, but they also could be gone. I’d recommend phoning the store first. SKU is 1363151.
Thank you.
Jul 20, 2016
294 posts
195 upvotes
Ontario
Went to Costco in east end Ottawa today. None there. If you find them anywhere else then kudos.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2975 posts
2622 upvotes
I don't see the point of this when you have the Primecable one for cheaper.