Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[EGS] Epic games sale PC USD

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2019 1:22 pm
Aug 17, 2010
285 posts
168 upvotes

[EGS] Epic games sale PC USD

$10 off any game $14.99 USD

Some good buys but you need to deal with the EGS store. Best deals in my opinion are preorders for newer games hades/borderlands/johnwick/oxygen not included. Satisfactory is fun game too if your into base builders.

Link
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/

Borderlands $49.99 (PULLED)
John Wick Hex $7.99
Heavy rain $9.99
Satisfactory $19.95
Afterparty $9.99
Ashen $19.99
Hades $9.99
Shakedown Hawaii $9.99
Close to the sun $19.99
Beyond: two souls $9.99
Detroit: Become human $29.99
Sinking City $49.99
World War Z $19.99
Oxygen Not included $8.74 (PULLED)
Walking Dead: Final Season $4.99
Control $49.99
Metro Exodus $27.49
Operencia $9.49
Trover saves the universe $16.99
Observation $12.49
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures $9.49
Dangerous Driving $19.99
Pheonix Point $29.99
Darksiders 3 $49.99
Flower $5.24
Genesis Alpha One $9.49
Subnautica Below Zero $9.99
My time at portia $13.99
Metro Last light Reduce $4.99
Gorogoa $10.04
Hello neighbor $4.99
Donut country $8.70
Shadow Complex Remastered $3.74

Now FREE is:
Rime

Next freebie is City of Brass
(New freebies everyweek for the duration of sale)

Once were free
Edith Finch $9.99
Super meat boy $4.99
Oxenfree $9.99
Transistor $8.99
World of goo $4.99

Slime Rancher $4.99
Witness $9.99
Timbleweed Park $4.99
Axiom Verge $9.99
Subnautica $7.49

Sale ends June 13
Last edited by codejerry on May 23rd, 2019 11:42 am, edited 13 times in total.
48 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2471 posts
2945 upvotes
Toronto
Fully approve. IF you're looking to moneyhat somebody, moneyhat the people buying your stuff. All the exclusives in the world don't mean much when the customer isn't seeing the benefit of buying from your store.

$10 already reflected in store price, btw, so it's not like you get an additional $10 off the shown price, and their selection is fairly paltry, but a step in the right direction nonetheless
Bored...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9964 posts
40771 upvotes
World of Goo is free lol

EDIT: you changed the post
hi :)
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
Some really good deals there. Highly recommend Oxygen Not Included at that price. Jumped on Subnautica Below Zero since I loved the first one so much, but will likely wait a few more months for it to get more developed until I start playing
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2931 posts
629 upvotes
Mississauga
Epic is trash Chinese spyware
Jesus saves, I spend
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
hmm outward for 21.99 seems like a good price for that rpg. if thats your thing. I have to read on what updates where done since they released.
Aug 31, 2011
367 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Prices might be good but what are you willing to trade for that deal?

I dropped using Epic Game Store software way back when I was Alpha testing Fortnite and Paragon (2017).

Back then it was just a hint of unethical behavior they were pulling with their store front, which has now escalated to stealing your info from Steam folder if you had one. In the past they've leaked CC numbers with full account info, Android phones were open to 3rd party installers silently without user's knowledge if you had Fortnite on the phone, then later allowed malware attacks of their user base as recent as Jan 2019, etc...

Look all of these stores are bad to an extent, however EA store Origin set the bar for unethical behavior really low and then EGS lowered it.

Someone should tell Epic that EA isn't a role model.

At least Steam asks you to participate in hardware survey, EGS just takes your data.
Jun 15, 2017
186 posts
93 upvotes
Thanks OP. Wanted to try out Hades, heard good reviews of it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9849 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
I'm having a good time playing Thimbleweed Park and Subnautica for free and I'll gladly play whatever else they give away for free but I'd never spend a penny on this trash heap of a launcher
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5819 posts
3844 upvotes
West Vancouver
Lazy Susan wrote: Epic is trash Chinese spyware
No idea about the chinese spyware part but yes, Epic is a trash program.

Steam needs to come back in the game asap.
Last edited by Coz4k on May 16th, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 2, 2013
999 posts
1213 upvotes
Barrie
Another misinformed Steam-shill. They don't have the full capability of Steam yet but why would they when they just launched? Security may be an issue but they are getting better and will continue to. Even credit card companies get hacked.
If you cite exclusives as the reason, you're avoiding the whole Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony reality. They charge less and give more to the developers; I'm all for the reinvestment to new games.
All this anti-Epic talk is just anti-competitive.

OP, good post and good deals all round!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1300 posts
2445 upvotes
Proof? Other than a Chinese company (the same one that buys into other sites like Reddit) holds like a 10% stake in Epic?
Aug 17, 2010
285 posts
168 upvotes
boomix wrote: Prices might be good but what are you willing to trade for that deal?

I dropped using Epic Game Store software way back when I was Alpha testing Fortnite and Paragon (2017).

Back then it was just a hint of unethical behavior they were pulling with their store front, which has now escalated to stealing your info from Steam folder if you had one. In the past they've leaked CC numbers with full account info, Android phones were open to 3rd party installers silently without user's knowledge if you had Fortnite on the phone, then later allowed malware attacks of their user base as recent as Jan 2019, etc...

Look all of these stores are bad to an extent, however EA store Origin set the bar for unethical behavior really low and then EGS lowered it.

Someone should tell Epic that EA isn't a role model.

At least Steam asks you to participate in hardware survey, EGS just takes your data.
It's funny because pc gamers were ok with blizzard doing exactly that. No where near as much hate but its fortnite. Its popular gotta hate it cuz kids play it. I didn't see people boycott overwatch/wow or battle.net. Instead of fear mongering to spread your personal views let people decide themselves?
Oct 7, 2015
767 posts
814 upvotes
Vanier, ON
Do you know that every keyboard made in China is pre-loaded with spyware recording your typing every time you use your credit card online ?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1992 posts
461 upvotes
Isn't that a pretty good deal for Metro Exodus?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
codejerry wrote: Satisfactory is fun game too if your into base builders.
I was so hyped about this game until it exclusived on Epic.
So they lost a sale.
TheGuard wrote: They don't have the full capability of Steam yet but why would they when they just launched?
I wonder what kind of capability they'd have if they took the money they threw at game developers and instead used it to improve their platform.
Security may be an issue but they are getting better and will continue to. Even credit card companies get hacked.

No disputes here. I'm actually surprised Steam hasn't been hacked.
If you cite exclusives as the reason, you're avoiding the whole Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony reality.

They're usually exclusiveing their own titles.
I've never heard of them throwing money at a game developer to stay off other platforms.
They charge less and give more to the developers;
Someone did the math on reddit and Steam does take 30%.
But when you count the other things like 3rd party market keys (which steam distributes for but sees zero money) they're closer to I think it was 20%.
If you're on Steam exclusively then yeah it's 30%. But there's nothing stopping the game developers from being on Humble, GMG, and the hundred of other key selling places.
Everything activates on Steam which means they get all the benefits but none of the costs.
Sure they'll "lose" a few sales to Steam which costs them 30% but the more they push their own/3rd party markets the more money they gain back.
All this anti-Epic talk is just anti-competitive.
The funny thing is... Epic is the one being anti-competitive.
When was the last time you heard of Steam throwing money at a game developer to be exclusive on their platform?
They're literally buying their way into the market all while crapping on the end user along the way.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Dec 18, 2006
144 posts
380 upvotes
vancouver
damn it, bought WWZ 2 weeks ago.

Great game, and a nice refresh/update to Left For Dead.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9849 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
aos007 wrote: Isn't that a pretty good deal for Metro Exodus?
downloading the CPY release and not supporting anti consumer backroom third party exclusivity contracts is a pretty good deal too
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
I miss the days when people just commented on a deal instead of sharing their unsolicited opinions.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Bastards, Borderlands was discounted despite them saying the price would increase closer to release. Lost 10 USD.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers