Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Eight Ounce Coffee

Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2022 8:48 pm
Nov 25, 2015
151 posts
505 upvotes
Madden, AB

Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder Sale

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
20 Percent
Retailer:
Eight Ounce Coffee
Been eyeing this for a while and thought this was a great price especially for 2022. Available in both colours (black & white)
Last edited by KoukiMonster on Sep 23rd, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
216 replies
Aug 17, 2021
12 posts
15 upvotes
Isn't this a pretty hot deal considering these grinders rarely go on sale?
Aug 17, 2021
12 posts
15 upvotes
And how does their "10% off on your second order" work?
Apr 25, 2020
74 posts
875 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
extremely hot deal! these things never go on sale! I paid full price for mine a few years back, very excellent grinding unit.
Sep 12, 2002
406 posts
592 upvotes
Canada
inb4 someone compared this to their 40$ blade grinders

seriously this is really nice deal
Dec 2, 2021
59 posts
128 upvotes
Penticton
Exceptional grinder. Been using mine for 3 or so years daily with zero issues.
I use mine for poor-over, do people use this model for espresso? I assume it might be a bit awkward filling a portafilter, but I've never tried.

Fantastic deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1251 posts
977 upvotes
if you are a coffee fanatic or enthusiast or whatever they call you

This is a MUST buy ... I brew beans daily fresh...and this grinder does not miss a bean or even show any inconsistency in grind size
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1251 posts
977 upvotes
d0nuts wrote: Exceptional grinder. Been using mine for 3 or so years daily with zero issues.
I use mine for poor-over, do people use this model for espresso? I assume it might be a bit awkward filling a portafilter, but I've never tried.

Fantastic deal.
it does not grind for espresso. I use manual grinder for espresso
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3355 posts
18581 upvotes
HOT this thing almost never goes on sale, this low at least, bought to start buying coffee beans
Nov 25, 2015
151 posts
505 upvotes
Madden, AB
aljudeh wrote: if you are a coffee fanatic or enthusiast or whatever they call you

This is a MUST buy ... I brew beans daily fresh...and this grinder does not miss a bean or even show any inconsistency in grind size
Question, do you grind enough for the day/week? Or do you do the whole bag at once?
Last edited by KoukiMonster on Sep 23rd, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3355 posts
18581 upvotes
aljudeh wrote: it does not grind for espresso. I use manual grinder for espresso
I heard you can still make decent espresso with the lowest setting.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1354 posts
566 upvotes
Definitely hot. I got my Encore in 2018 during boxing day sales for $189.00 from ECS Coffee and that was a reasonable deal back then.
If my post has helped you out, gimme a thumbs up! Buy/Sell/Trade with Confidence!

BST Feedback: 100% Positive on RFD, Heatware, eBay 50-0-0 (closed 2017-08-29), and I use to manage a AT&T Group Plan.
Sep 6, 2005
966 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Have been using this encore grinder on the daily. Never disappoints. Its a must have for any coffee set up.
MY HEATWARE 8-0-0

100% Ebay Feedback!
Feb 22, 2010
646 posts
867 upvotes
d0nuts wrote: Exceptional grinder. Been using mine for 3 or so years daily with zero issues.

Fantastic deal.
You can find videos on yt about the Encore grinding fine enough for espresso. Some get the grind ok with factory settings, but if not you can easily adjust to get an espresso grind. I did just that 10 years ago and mine is still going strong. No comparison with blade grinders.
Feb 25, 2017
267 posts
392 upvotes
BC
Very hot deal. Make sure to pick up a few additional top burr carriers because they are the component that's most likely to break and lead to your grind size going haywire (by design in case the grinder encounters something too hard, to mitigate the risk of motor burnout)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3422 posts
1895 upvotes
Montreal, QC
KoukiMonster wrote: Question, do you grind enough for the day/week? Or do you do the whole bag at once?
If you want your coffee at their best, you only grind what you need for the brew. Never advance grind
Nov 25, 2015
151 posts
505 upvotes
Madden, AB
sumtimw0ng wrote: If you want your coffee at their best, you only grind what you need for the brew. Never advance grind
TIL
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1251 posts
977 upvotes
KoukiMonster wrote: Question, do you grind enough for the day/week? Or do you do the whole bag at once?
you might call me picky in this aspect or crazy. But I grind for each cup I drink. rarely I grind for two or three days supply. but I never grind the whole bag
Mar 4, 2019
163 posts
156 upvotes
Vancouver
I used an Encore for 5+ years. Remained solid throughout and I definitely didn't clean it as often as I should have. Would wholly recommend getting one if you're getting into specialty coffee or an average person who buys (supermarket) whole beans.
I've since switched over to a manual hand grinder with a larger & better burr and grind size control because my coffee demands have grown but the Encore is great for 95%+ of coffee drinkers.