2) I vacuumed regularly and while moving, I ran out of cord
3) the plug came half out of the wall power bar and *power went out*
4) went to check the breaker and it was NOT popped (regular breaker, not a GFCI or AFCI.
5) turned breaker off, then on
6) while on, no lights work, lighted switches are dead. When I plug in my receptacle tester it reads "Hot ground reverse" (but note the outlet cannot power anything).
7) I had no issues with this circuit in the past. Panel is about 6 years old.
8) I have turned OFF the breaker for the night
Any ideas would be appreciated! Totally at a loss.