605 upvotes
Toronto

EA PC Games Sale up to 90% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up To 90%
Retailer:
Electronic Arts
EA seems to be having a sale on select PC games for up to 90% off.
https://www.origin.com/can/en-us/store/deals/easale

Some notables:
Sims 4 for $4.99
MIrror's Edge $2.69
Fifa 21 $24.99
Crysis 3 $6.74
and so on

Enjoy.
31 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1601 posts
714 upvotes
I'm not sure what the prices should be, but there are many good titles in there. NFS Heat, Battlefront II, Fallen Order and Titanfall II are all worth checking out.
Feb 10, 2008
63 posts
104 upvotes
As someone who hates EA/Ubisoft games with a passion, Star Wars: Uncharted Souls is a wonderful game.

A little bit of Dark Souls, a little bit of Uncharted and a Star Wars story that's 10x better than any of the movies Disney released.

I just can't seem to ever remember it's name. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1180 posts
466 upvotes
Brandon
Pr3Va1L wrote: As someone who hates EA/Ubisoft games with a passion, Star Wars: Uncharted Souls is a wonderful game.

A little bit of Dark Souls, a little bit of Uncharted and a Star Wars story that's 10x better than any of the movies Disney released.

I do not see a Star Wars Uncharted Souls game...
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3390 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto
dboyman5 wrote: I do not see a Star Wars Uncharted Souls game...
I think the poster is referring to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Feb 4, 2015
456 posts
1071 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I would recommend EA Play instead of buying them - $5/month or $30/year.

I think we all have massive backlogs and too many launchers anyway. Don't need to 'own' it on yet another storefront. When you actually want to play one of these games pay your $5, beat it and anything else you wanted to play from EA. Chances are you will never actually want to play these oldish games and save money.
Jun 25, 2015
159 posts
123 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Verdic wrote: I would recommend EA Play instead of buying them - $5/month or $30/year.

I think we all have massive backlogs and too many launchers anyway. Don't need to 'own' it on yet another storefront. When you actually want to play one of these games pay your $5, beat it and anything else you wanted to play from EA. Chances are you will never actually want to play these oldish games and save money.
According to the website.. EA Play for $5/month only allows you to play 10 hours per month?.. You need to pay $20/month to play unlimited.
Oct 27, 2020
87 posts
57 upvotes
Probably EA Access for Game Pass Ultimate members is coming up soon and trying to get as many sales before that.
Nov 11, 2019
31 posts
20 upvotes
Pr3Va1L wrote: As someone who hates EA/Ubisoft games with a passion, Star Wars: Uncharted Souls is a wonderful game.

Lmfao!

At first I was wondering what game you were talking about. Then I was cracking up about how badly you got the name. Then I reread your post. I’m still cracking up btw.

Thanks for the laugh.
Feb 4, 2015
456 posts
1071 upvotes
Calgary, AB
efferr wrote: According to the website.. EA Play for $5/month only allows you to play 10 hours per month?.. You need to pay $20/month to play unlimited.
EA Play is unlimited for older games (which would include all the titles listed in OP except for FIFA 21 as only FIFA 20 is 'old enough'). If you want to play a new game (like FIFA 21) then you only get 10 hours unless you pay for "Play Pro" which is $20/month.

You can see the list here:
https://www.origin.com/can/en-us/store/ ... ank%20desc
use the toggle on the right to see what games are 'Pro only' if you want.
Mar 9, 2016
22 posts
18 upvotes
Dead Space is a stone cold classic, worth the coffee money
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10707 posts
5045 upvotes
nice got a couple titles.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1601 posts
714 upvotes

Lol, yea, it was a pretty good game (the annoying save system aside). Felt kinda like Tombraider with a lightsaber to me.

Star Wars games usually do have well-written campaigns. Even Battlefront II, where the campaign isn't the main reason for the game, was pretty good in that regard.
Dec 21, 2012
438 posts
526 upvotes
Winnipeg
Still waiting for them to release a new hockey game.
Mar 24, 2007
910 posts
520 upvotes
I've been waiting forever for them to release NHL on PC... Last one was a long long time ago...
May 21, 2020
12 posts
1 upvote
I've never purchased a game from this website. If I do, do I have to download it immediately? I'm planning on buying a new computer soon, so is it better to buy the game after I buy the computer? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1466 posts
698 upvotes
Langley
seedstohealth wrote: I've never purchased a game from this website. If I do, do I have to download it immediately? I'm planning on buying a new computer soon, so is it better to buy the game after I buy the computer? Thanks!
Nope, you're all good to buy it now and play later! You don't have to download it immediately as it saves the purchase to your Origin account. Origin is a launcher like Epic and Steam but mainly for EA titles. I skipped out on PC for 4 years, re-download Origin a couple months back and all my purchases were there ready for re-download.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1466 posts
698 upvotes
Langley
zero64 wrote: I'm not sure what the prices should be, but there are many good titles in there. NFS Heat, Battlefront II, Fallen Order and Titanfall II are all worth checking out.
Battlefront II for those who missed it for free on the Epic Store :)