Expired Coupons

Electronic Coupons keep them coming back!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2019 7:34 pm
[OP]
Oct 2, 2018
267 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto

Electronic Coupons keep them coming back!

Have to admit some of the food franchises have been doing a fantastic job of providing outstanding value for your patronage.

Burger King App has some very nice coupons, excellent savings.

A&W web site has some outstanding coupons, excellent saving. Unfortunately the A&W APP is terrible so removed it from my phone, does not have the coupons that are on the web site.

McDonalds App or Website is terrible, used to be number one for fast food skirmishes but these days i might go once every couple of months if that. Unfortunate that they don't seem to want to keep pace with other vendors. To their credit the summer drink days are nice, however that will bring me through the drive through for a soft drink alone but nothing else.

Wendy's is another disappointment, terrible value added coupons of note either online or through App.
Harvey's is another disappointment, terrible value added coupons of note either online or through App.

Who else has fantastic value coupons that are readily accessible via cell phone? A&W yes, Burger King yes.....McDonalds no, Wendy's no, Harveys no.
9 replies
Jun 5, 2016
580 posts
715 upvotes
awcoupon.ca? My offers are always things like free pancakes with breakfast meal, free upgrade to yam fries/onion rings, free $1 menu wrap with combo purchase. Never thought they were very good.
Feb 10, 2017
198 posts
185 upvotes
Calgary
fremmy wrote: awcoupon.ca? My offers are always things like free pancakes with breakfast meal, free upgrade to yam fries/onion rings, free $1 menu wrap with combo purchase. Never thought they were very good.
Register an account using an Ontario postal code and you'll get better (Canada wide accepted) coupons compared to other some provinces such as Alberta which have the coupons that you describe.
Dec 30, 2016
312 posts
264 upvotes
DarkStarFTW wrote: Register an account using an Ontario postal code and you'll get better (Canada wide accepted) coupons compared to other some provinces such as Alberta which have the coupons that you describe.
You sure about this? I tried this and the coupons were the exact same.
Feb 10, 2017
198 posts
185 upvotes
Calgary
x3fann wrote: You sure about this? I tried this and the coupons were the exact same.
It depends on your current location as well. There's a number of provinces with the "good" deals and a number of provinces with the bad ones (free upgrade to yam fries, etc).
You're probably already in one of the "good" provinces.
Dec 30, 2016
312 posts
264 upvotes
DarkStarFTW wrote: It depends on your current location as well. There's a number of provinces with the "good" deals and a number of provinces with the bad ones (free upgrade to yam fries, etc).
You're probably already in one of the "good" provinces.
If these are the good deals then a and w is really too expensive for fast food, lol. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2207 posts
246 upvotes
Kitchener
I just received a&w coupons in the mail for the first time. Foupon is a good app for finding coupons on fast food restaurants.

Anyway here are my a&w electronic coupons (certainly better than pancakes lol).
Screenshot_20190927-194349_Chrome.jpg
Dec 30, 2016
312 posts
264 upvotes
Double_J wrote: I just received a&w coupons in the mail for the first time. Foupon is a good app for finding coupons on fast food restaurants.

Anyway here are my a&w electronic coupons (certainly better than pancakes lol).Screenshot_20190927-194349_Chrome.jpg
Yeah those are the same ones I see on the website. These prices aren't bad and the two meal deals are in line with most other joints, but they're really in need of a value menu. But they are the best in quality when it comes to fast food, so I can see why they don't care.
Jan 4, 2013
3 posts
SCARBOROUGH
For fast food burgers, it's either harveys or wendys from me.
Won't touch anything else.