SVS boxing day discount - 8% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
8% off
Expiry:
December 27, 2019
Retailer:
Electronics for less
For those in the market for SVS audio products - electronics for less is offering 8% off the whole line. Use code SVSOUND Add to that free shipping and only paying GST outside of Ontario can save a modest amount on a high end speaker brand. Been following the price of the PC 4000 and this is the cheapest I've seen it in Canada even compare against scratch and dent pricing on the SVS website.

Of note Electronics for less is a licensed seller of svs products.
10 replies
Jul 27, 2006
597 posts
23 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
RFDQ1016 wrote: Pb1000 oos
The sealed version is still in stock if you're interested. I was hoping for the ported as well. Comes out to 650 after taxes/free shipping in BC.
::Heatware:: 6-0-0
::Location::
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
1422 posts
423 upvotes
Vancouver
DrLee wrote: The sealed version is still in stock if you're interested. I was hoping for the ported as well. Comes out to 650 after taxes/free shipping in BC.
wow free shipping to BC ? that's amazing. v tempting :D
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1070 posts
498 upvotes
GTA
Tempting, but refunds seem out of the question if you audition in. Exchanges and upgrades only.
Dec 19, 2008
650 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
kevkwan wrote: OOS on PB-2000. Disappointed Face
The PB-2000 is being discontinued/replaced by the PB-2000 Pro that was released 2 weeks ago. They should have them in stock soon
Oct 10, 2006
392 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
Any idea if they will be clearing them out at a discounted price to make way for the Pro models?
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14785 posts
6030 upvotes
Ottawa
Kfox wrote: Another speaker deal: Emotiva Airmotiv T2 tower pair $920 CAD, free ship
https://emotiva.com/collections/cyber-m ... irmotiv-t2
Had a look at the site....it ships UPS so there is a chance of hefty brokerage fees?
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4195 posts
4878 upvotes
GTA
warpdrive wrote: Had a look at the site....it ships UPS so there is a chance of hefty brokerage fees?
I read something in Emotiva lounge that you may be able to request USPS shipping to Canada