Hot Deals

[Eleiko] Premium Gym equipment - Free shipping in the US & Canada, for a limited time

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2021 4:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2002
4217 posts
224 upvotes
Hamilton

Premium Gym equipment - Free shipping in the US & Canada, for a limited time

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 30, 2021
Retailer:
Eleiko
Got this in email today. If you want prices, make sure you're in the "Shop". If you've never heard of Eleiko then you're probably in for sticker shock. If you have, then free shipping is really a great deal.
Complimentary shipping in the US and Canada
For the month of June, when you shop our range of strength products, apparel, and gear enjoy shipping on us! No minimum order, no codes at checkout - simply add all of your favorites to the cart and when you checkout, we'll comp the shipping.
While shipping is covered, just remember duty!

Seriously, how do you down vote free shipping? Sure, this stuff is not what you'll find at fitnessdepot or walmart, but if you (like me) were looking to buy Eleiko stuff then this happens to be a really good deal.

As an example, I bought the barbell collars for $75USD. Shipping to Canada was $75USD. So instead I shipped to Shippsy and then across to Mississauga and finally to me in Hamilton -- much cheaper, but longer and still more expensive than FREE.
Last edited by synaptech on Jun 1st, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
64 replies
Dec 4, 2017
307 posts
368 upvotes
Whitby
And I thought the $230 bar was expensive. Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1443 posts
801 upvotes
synaptech wrote: Seriously, how do you down vote free shipping? Sure, this stuff is not what you'll find at fitnessdepot or walmart, but if you (like me) were looking to buy Eleiko stuff then this happens to be a really good deal.

As an example, I bought the barbell collars for $75USD. Shipping to Canada was $75USD. So instead I shipped to Shippsy and then across to Mississauga and finally to me in Hamilton -- much cheaper, but longer and still more expensive than FREE.
You should have made this post the thread.

I didn't vote at all, but people here are lazy. You gotta tell them what's HOT.
I'm personally waiting for the bumper plates from Costco to restock. These prices are not for me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2002
4217 posts
224 upvotes
Hamilton
PerformingAzura wrote: You should have made this post the thread.

I didn't vote at all, but people here are lazy. You gotta tell them what's HOT.
I'm personally waiting for the bumper plates from Costco to restock. These prices are not for me.
Good idea.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7745 posts
882 upvotes
Toronto
In order to get the price of a dumbell, I have to add to a "quotation cart" and then fill out my personal info.
I'll pass.
Nov 12, 2012
729 posts
447 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, I've been eyeing the collars but couldn't justify the shipping cost
Aug 24, 2016
605 posts
395 upvotes
LOL no prices listed. I'm glad I went with Rogue and the Ohio Power Bar.
Jun 8, 2012
89 posts
68 upvotes
Ottawa
Broskah wrote: LOL no prices listed. I'm glad I went with Rogue and the Ohio Power Bar.
What finish on the OHP did you get. If you got the raw finish, are the sleeves raw, too? Thanks.
Aug 24, 2016
605 posts
395 upvotes
I got the e-coat OPB. It's overall good and love the aggressive knurling.
AS2012 wrote: What finish on the OHP did you get. If you got the raw finish, are the sleeves raw, too? Thanks.
Jan 2, 2018
16 posts
30 upvotes
Broskah wrote: How much are these ? I purchased 128lbs loadable dumbbells from StrongArm Sport and they aren't shipping until July Disappointed But Relieved Face

https://www.eleiko.com/en/p/eleiko-load ... #gs.2a9c2h

https://www.eleiko.com/en/p/eleiko-load ... #gs.2a9brh
https://shop.eleiko.com/en-ca/equipment ... ano-88-lbs

They have an online store with both prices. Eleiko will cost you more for sure to get the equivalent item. Eleiko has a strong pedigree as an equipment manufacturer and been around forever.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1604 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto
wish i could afford some olympic plates but eleiko is too lux. Got some lifting straps for lulz tho.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2002
4217 posts
224 upvotes
Hamilton
Broskah wrote: LOL no prices listed. I'm glad I went with Rogue and the Ohio Power Bar.
Prices are listed under the "Shop" link. I too went with the OHP in stainless. I have a raw steel bar and while it has served its purpose I just don't want to deal with the rust. If you had that bar shipped from Rogue then you know the shipping from Rogue always feels like a punch below the belt. A few pieces of equipment and you're into LTL at $500. The only thing I have wanted from Eleiko were a new pair of collars and with this deal they would have been cheaper than from Rogue. YMMV
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7745 posts
882 upvotes
Toronto
mathewvc wrote: OP didn’t post post store link

http://shop.eleiko.com/
Thanks, found the pricing for 1 pcs 40lb dumbell: $274.00. Are we sure the shipping price isn't already factored in lol.

Wow, I assume the quality must be almost perfect on it. Bit too rich for my blood.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1604 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto
trixR4kids wrote: Thanks, found the pricing for 1 pcs 40lb dumbell: $274.00. Are we sure the shipping price isn't already factored in lol.

Wow, I assume the quality must be almost perfect on it. Bit too rich for my blood.
I mean a lot of pricing is based on the brand, but quality is definitely there. A lot of weightlifting competitions use eleiko equipment so you can see the price from there.
Jul 18, 2019
446 posts
1089 upvotes
North York ON
Eleiko's quality is up there with Uesaka and Werksan. Way better than the Chinese ZKC and DHS, both have major QC issues. My time was before Rogue went all in, so I don't have experience with their bars.

This deal is good for competition lifters or people who want Eleiko specifically. A majority of competitions on all levels use Eleiko.

I'm not sure that this is good value though. An Eleiko bar is not significantly better than many other offerings in the WL and CrossFit markets but they are priced much higher. For the average lifter, they can probably get the same performance with a decent bearing bar.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2333 posts
597 upvotes
No longer in the market for gear (and probably wouldn’t splurge on Eleiko if I was), but upvoted because this really is a deal. Shipping costs on gym equipment are no joke.
Mar 6, 2019
66 posts
28 upvotes
I bought some lifting straps for fun. Like the other guy. Too bad the leather ones are cool collars are OOS.