• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2012 11:38 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Elizabeth Arden Wild Side Cosmetic kit at SDM for $65 - Retail value $275

I was at SDM today (Alberta) and saw this really cool kit of cosmetics that was selling for $65. Personally, I thought it would be at least $100 but I checked the price just in case - I had worked at a cosmetics salon for over 15 years before having my kids, and understand the value of a product like this. The retail value is $275. Looking at everything that's in the kit, it's a really good value, and the color selection is truly beautiful for almost anyone. I was very impressed with it. The brushes and box that are in the kit are a huge bonus as well, the quality is outstanding! I think it makes a very nice Christmas gift for almost any female who enjoys cosmetics, and almost any age, too.

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img7/3796/wildsideu.jpg[/IMG]

Here's a list of what is in the kit...
12 Eyeshadows in Golden Ivy, Plum, Silver, Aqua, Lavender, Midnight, Spice, Sky, Blonde, Truffle, Apricot and Cinnamon
2 Cheekcolors in Sugarplum and Tearose
3 Exceptional Lipsticks in Fiesta, Caramel Glace and Winterberry
2 High Shine Lipgloss wands in Honey Glaze and Berrylicious
1 Lip Pencil in Taupe
2 Eye Pencils in Smoky Black and Espresso
1 Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black
1 Nail Lacquer in Sheer Pink
3-piece Brush set
1 Cheekcolor brush
1 Eyeshadow brush
1 Angle Eyeshadow brush
2 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
In Grande Prairie, (Wapiti Road location) but I am sure most SDM would have them in stock. At that location I believe there were still 9 left after I purchased one for my daughter. The brush set is AMAZING! The lipsticks are full retail size, as are the eyeliners and lip liner. The color palette has such a nice selection. The little makeup kit you see in the picture with the shadows and blushes can close, and you can carry that with you! The box is cardboard, but still cute for display, and there is a working cardboard pull out drawer, too. The box closes with a magnet. The eyeshadow quality is excellent, colors go on smoothly, and blend easily. The blush made my daughter look as though she had foundation and blush on, it was that smooth. The lip gloss shades go on much lighter than they appear, and are nice for use over the lipsticks. The glosses and the mascara are not full retail size. The pink nail polish is verrrrry light, but excellent for young girls, or, just for a natural look. I was thrilled with the mascara (which I got to keep, since my daughter has sensitive eyes and seldom wears mascara) because it did lengthen and thicken my lashes, but also did NOT feel clumpy. It felt very soft on my lashes afterwards. I was very pleased with this find. The black zebra print is a velvet print, so it's really cute!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)