• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2022 3:52 am
[OP]
Apr 7, 2013
153 posts
49 upvotes

eloping in US, can I bring my wedding bouquet back to Canada

hello,

we've decided to elope in the US next month.
I really want to bring my wedding bouquet back with me but I cannot find anything if it is allowed.
I really don't want to come back, declare it to custom and they throw away my bouquet.
anyone has experience with this?

thanks in advance
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8603 posts
2373 upvotes
Mississauga
momo325 wrote: hello,

we've decided to elope in the US next month.
I really want to bring my wedding bouquet back with me but I cannot find anything if it is allowed.
I really don't want to come back, declare it to custom and they throw away my bouquet.
anyone has experience with this?

thanks in advance
No experience with the United states but when my wife and i got married in Antigua she got silk flowers made and she used them and no issue coming home. Congratulations.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3716 posts
1112 upvotes
Vancouver
I went to a friend's wedding in Italy a few years ago and caught the bouquet..lol. It was beautiful and i wanted to bring it home so i brought it back and declared it at customs. It wasn't an issue because it was cut flowers with no soil. I think returning from the US with cut flowers would be similar so you are likely going to be ok!

You can also verify the import requirements with the automated import reference system: https://airs-sari.inspection.gc.ca/airs ... s-eng.aspx

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)