Toronto > Mumbai/New Delhi (India) $720-810 RT [May 2015]

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2015 10:26 pm
Nov 22, 2014
490 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Warm deal at best, I wonder if we gonna see 500-600 these two months

Acidbomber, you work in airlines industry by chance? You seem to have all the travel deals on lockdown
Change title to TORONTO->NY->INDIA? Misleading, gotta go thru USA hassle
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1141 upvotes
Mississauga East
Interesting to see what the base fares are and then what the taxes are!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9667 posts
3027 upvotes
redflagkiller wrote: Warm deal at best, I wonder if we gonna see 500-600 these two months

Acidbomber, you work in airlines industry by chance? You seem to have all the travel deals on lockdown
Change title to TORONTO->NY->INDIA? Misleading, gotta go thru USA hassle
So everytime someone posts an airline deal they should post every stop they go through?
Oct 15, 2011
147 posts
163 upvotes
toguy wrote: You might want to elaborate on that, because I am certain you're in the minority. Emirates has an excellent reputation - one of the best in the Middle East and I'd even say the world.
I agree. Emirates is one of the best Airlines of the world by comfort, customer service and safety standards. I am yet to across any airline rating which does not have Emirates in top 10 airlines of the world for last few years....
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2010
1205 posts
87 upvotes
ama1313 wrote: I agree. Emirates is one of the best Airlines of the world by comfort, customer service and safety standards. I am yet to across any airline rating which does not have Emirates in top 10 airlines of the world for last few years....
Emirates a380 is super comfortable in economy as well, they still give you lots of room back there compared to other economies.
Nov 14, 2012
384 posts
109 upvotes
CALGARY
calgaryacct wrote: No body wants to offer YYC or YEG anything??
:cry:
Yes here in YYC/YEG hardly any good deals for flying.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2005
1695 posts
48 upvotes
This price is Hot, if you are willing to transit through the US.
Emirates is excellent. Their economy class is second only to Singapore airlines in my opinion.
Dec 3, 2014
110 posts
7 upvotes
Ottawa
May is too far for me :( ..I was planning a trip in March :)

A friend of mine paid Toronto - Bombay return $ 1,100 via London on British Air Ways . About 4 hr halt at London , each way ..not bad price. This is going in Feb & coming back in April.

Toronto-Delhi might be cheaper.
redhotdeal
Dec 3, 2014
110 posts
7 upvotes
Ottawa
I hate going through security each time you take a connecting flight , especially security in US airports.

They have already screened & checked you & your baggage at Toronto ..and now everytime you take a connection ,even if you are still inside the secure area at the connecting airport & never go out at the connecting airport , they still check you & your baggage each time..just nuts.
redhotdeal
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21847 posts
161965 upvotes
GTA
redhotdealsin wrote: I hate going through security each time you take a connecting flight , especially security in US airports.

They have already screened & checked you & your baggage at Toronto ..and now everytime you take a connection ,even if you are still inside the secure area at the connecting airport & never go out at the connecting airport , they still check you & your baggage each time..just nuts.
It's a pain, but each country/region has its own regulations, hence the need for multiple screenings. For example, if you buy alcohol at a duty-free shop outside Europe and are just transiting through, expect to have it confiscated (and yes, I know this from personal experience, lol).
Feb 24, 2010
942 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Cheapest YYZ <-> BOM I found was $1000+. Looks like its too late?
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2014
1536 posts
235 upvotes
Hamilton
Can I mingle with Indian girls there if I decide to book the flight? Never been to India before? has anyone tried this or against law there?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
1551 posts
163 upvotes
paid $880 Feb to March with Turkish Airlines to YYZ-BOM-YYZ one of the good airlines. i have been with them for about 8 flights now. Love the departure at 10.55 in night and arrival at 5 AM in BOM. Cant beat the timing.
30% Income Tax, 13% Sales Tax, 2% Health care Premium in Tax, 4% Property Tax, 2% unemployment Premium in Tax, 2% Canada pension Plan, 4% Company pension Plan, 4% RRSP, 2% Drug plan, 2% Insurance Premium, 10% Gas Expense, 3% vehicle insurance, 3% Utilities.Total 81% Mandatory Deductions i am left with 19% to spend at RFD, Beer and Grocery...Do i really Earn for my self? Time for Change, Yes we can and we will in next Election