Archived BST Posts

[WTT] Empty beer bottles for those who want to utilize it for wedding opportunities

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2017 11:52 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1768 posts
145 upvotes
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)

Empty beer bottles for those who want to utilize it for wedding opportunities

Giving away EMPTYbeer bottles, wine bottles, and liquor bottles. I'm hoping that in this trade I could end up with a new bottle of wine. Will upload photo shortly.

What I have:
24+ beer bottles
5+ liquor bottles of various sizes (Appleton Rum, Vodka)
5+ Wine Bottles (mostly red wine)
Last edited by Questionz on Oct 30th, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8592 posts
3071 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 18 (95% Positive)
Questionz wrote: Giving away EMPTYbeer bottles, wine bottles, and liquor bottles. I'm hoping that in this trade I could end up with a new bottle of wine. Will upload photo shortly.

What I have:
24+ beer bottles
Just wanted to make sure, you like to trade empty bottles, for new bottle of wine?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1768 posts
145 upvotes
Arrgh wrote:
Questionz wrote: Giving away EMPTYbeer bottles, wine bottles, and liquor bottles. I'm hoping that in this trade I could end up with a new bottle of wine. Will upload photo shortly.

What I have:
24+ beer bottles
Just wanted to make sure, you like to trade empty bottles, for new bottle of wine?
I'd like to give away empty bottles for use in wedding festivities or arts and crafts, and rather than sell the empty bottles, i am asking for an exchange for one bottle of wine.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
10894 posts
3169 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 53 (98.2% Positive)

What I have:
24+ beer bottles
that's $4.4 worth of cash back from beer store.
If you have more now, give it back to beer stores.

you can buy a bottle of wine for $8 or sometimes less and it helps on environment too.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1768 posts
145 upvotes
True, you're right, but im actually trying to give them to people who want to decorate beer bottles for their wedding. If noone wants them for hobby arts & crafts, then definitely the beer store is where they will go.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
May 29, 2011
208 posts
178 upvotes
North York
Trader Score: 6 (100% Positive)
Questionz wrote: True, you're right, but im actually trying to give them to people who want to decorate beer bottles for their wedding. If noone wants them for hobby arts & crafts, then definitely the beer store is where they will go.
Sounds like a lovely prospective wedding you're picturing. Truly a lucky soul that will be able to adorn their wedding venue with decorative beer bottles collectively worth $4 that they took the time to trade with you.