Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Endeavor Snowboards Black Friday

Select Snowboards 299$ and 40% off clothing

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2021 2:11 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
451 posts
369 upvotes
Brossard

[Black Friday] Select Snowboards 299$ and 40% off clothing

Deal Link:
Savings:
40-70%
Retailer:
Endeavor Snowboards
Hi guys - "niche" deals but great for folks that can use! Great deals to be had for an Canadian-owned snowboard company.

Endeavor has almost their whole board lineup at 299$ (limited sizes). No Archetype tho :( That is around 50-70% off, depending on the board.
Ranger - Live - B.O.D - Maverick - Alpha.

Also - a couple of piece of clothing (jacket / pants / layers) are 40$ off. 180$ for a 3L ski jacket.

Side note : Customer service is beyond great - they will take care of you if you have questions.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2004
2422 posts
167 upvotes
Ottawa
Great prices, not too familiar with the Endeavour lineup but looking for a board to recommend to my nephew , pretty beginner.

Thinking the Ranger even though it’s billed as freestyle it’s probably forgiving flex wise enough for him to progress in general
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2423 posts
2038 upvotes
Canada
Darn that’s some slim pickings on the snowboards. Nothing in between 144 and 162cm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5537 posts
1961 upvotes
Wish I saw saw this Nov 25 as there's barely as sizes left
Life
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
451 posts
369 upvotes
Brossard
barrist wrote: Great prices, not too familiar with the Endeavour lineup but looking for a board to recommend to my nephew , pretty beginner.

Thinking the Ranger even though it’s billed as freestyle it’s probably forgiving flex wise enough for him to progress in general
Ranger would fit the bill. Just saw that sizes are *extremely* limited - so apologies to y'all. Great price if anything fits tho.

You can kinda size with "height" but it is much better along weight. For beginners tho, anything flexy and not too long would do. I don't think Endeavor has a full rocker board but the camrock (multi-camber) is alright.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
451 posts
369 upvotes
Brossard
ProfessorChaos wrote: Wish I saw saw this Nov 25 as there's barely as sizes left
I think there was very little size left to start out with. This is "carryover" from their end of season sale.