Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6694 posts
2440 upvotes
GTA
Trader Score: 122 (100% Positive)

Ender 3 3D Printer with glass plate and extra nozzle

SOLD
Last edited by cy on Oct 6th, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1580 posts
570 upvotes
Markham
Trader Score: 11 (100% Positive)
GreenLean wrote: How much does printing material cost?
Materials cost from $15~$40 ish per kilogram. How much that produces fully depends on what you're printing and the print settings.
I wouldn't pay anything lower then $15 as quality of the filament is questionable at that point. (My go to is filaments.ca)

$250 for a like new ender 3 is a pretty good deal.
Jul 22, 2020
259 posts
29 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
lildevilx wrote: Materials cost from $15~$40 ish per kilogram. How much that produces fully depends on what you're printing and the print settings.
I wouldn't pay anything lower then $15 as quality of the filament is questionable at that point. (My go to is filaments.ca)

$250 for a like new ender 3 is a pretty good deal.
How long does it take to print something? Thinking Face Any websites or YouTube channels you'd recommend?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1580 posts
570 upvotes
Markham
Trader Score: 11 (100% Positive)
GreenLean wrote: How long does it take to print something? Thinking Face Any websites or YouTube channels you'd recommend?
Longer then you think typically.
But once again, it depends on your print settings, but expect things to be at least an hour +

For YouTube, Thomas Sanladerer is the guy you want to check out.
This playlist is very good and probably includes the things you're interested in.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... pp=desktop
Feb 27, 2009
26 posts
45 upvotes
kitchener
Trader Score: 0
Does it come with any extras, spools etc?

Do you have a print sample, and was this correctly assembled -- square, level etc?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6694 posts
2440 upvotes
GTA
Trader Score: 122 (100% Positive)
mittwaffen wrote: Does it come with any extras, spools etc?

Do you have a print sample, and was this correctly assembled -- square, level etc?
Sorry didn't see this reply, should have pm me.

No "extras", using those for my own machine. Spools are cheap, I can't imagine it being a deal breaker for anyone.

Yes to print samples, correctly assembled, and it's leveled. However after transporting I'd recommend doing a quick level yourself.