• 20180503_104857.jpg
RedFlagDeals addict
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1343 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
hasnt this been going on for a while now? i think the previous running code is endy50.

Didn't like it though, too bouncy for me.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2526 posts
743 upvotes
Calgary
There's always 50-75 off coupons all year round just by googling it.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2526 posts
743 upvotes
Calgary
DimsumDeals wrote: hasnt this been going on for a while now? i think the previous running code is endy50.

Didn't like it though, too bouncy for me.
Good for sexy time.
May 21, 2017
13 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
It's a good strategy. They change the code every once in a while to make it look like it's a new deal.
Mar 16, 2018
556 posts
559 upvotes
Hamilton
They always have a $50 promotion running somewhere, which is not a bad thing! My advice is that if you follow any Canadian podcasts (CANADALAND for example), use their promo code because you'll get $50 off AND the podcast will get a referral.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2007
3068 posts
104 upvotes
any difference between endy, leesa, casper etc?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1343 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
just go get the one they sell at ikea. it pretty much does the same thing and comfort.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
1595 posts
113 upvotes
DimsumDeals wrote: just go get the one they sell at ikea. it pretty much does the same thing and comfort.
Or not...
https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best- ... uy-online/
IKEA
Hoping to find a discount foam mattress, we tested IKEA’s Matrand. The medium-firm version is a 7-inch mattress, with 2 inches of memory foam on top of 5 inches of support. The medium-firm version was harder than anything we had tested or maybe ever slept on; the idea of a more “firm” version boggles the mind. One Wirecutter tester, who said he could “sleep on the floor,” still found the Matrand uncomfortable. The transition from other foam mattresses to this kind of foam was jarring; I woke up in the middle of the night while sleeping on it, feeling confused as to if I was still in a bed. A survey respondent noted that their Tuft & Needle, still a fairly firm mattress, felt “miles better” than their “cheap version” IKEA mattress. The IKEA model’s cotton-blend cover caught and wrinkled sheets, and though the mattress didn’t sink and create heat, the cover felt warm to sleep against when humidity was present. At $400 as of this writing, this mattress is not any better than a cheaper foam or hybrid spring/foam mattress that you can buy online.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)