Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Endy

Endy promo code $75 off + free ship (applies to pillows (and more?)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 3:52 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2633 posts
3644 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Just received my order cancelation emails - I ordered two pillows each in separate orders.
Last edited by cslusarc on Aug 11th, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 23, 2021
10 posts
34 upvotes
I was informed by an insider that this was a marketing setup. I hope everyone had learned something while browsing their products, and dreaming about them.

The part of you still knowing and desiring their product was the goal.

Welcome to 2021.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1110 posts
1739 upvotes
just in case anyone is shopping for a matress:

i bought a house last year and needed two beds, one for me and one for the guest bedroom for my parents. my parents offered to pay for the guest bedroom one, and bought an endy for ~1k. it is a nice mattress, very comfortable.

i bought a ssecretland 12 inch pocketcoil mattress (king size 389, current price 429$)

i much prefer my cheaper mattress to their endy. i sleep on my side and while both mattresses are good, mine is better. so if you're on a budget, just dont want to give endy your buisness, or are a side sleeper, i suggest you try these:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B087QZ ... UTF8&psc=1

(no affiliation)
Aug 12, 2016
14 posts
26 upvotes
XUANNY wrote: Are those receiving a cancellation email rather than the generic email the free pillowcases? Or stuff that actually had been paid fractionally? Still haven't receive a cancellation to my order..
There's several thousand orders they have to manually cancel. soo... what do you think?
Aug 12, 2016
14 posts
26 upvotes
I used it to get a weighted blanket, let's see if they honour that.

Edit: they cancelled that too.
Last edited by FusionCutter on Aug 11th, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3746 posts
2794 upvotes
YUL/YVR
FusionCutter wrote: There's several thousand orders they have to manually cancel. soo... what do you think?
If Tom can blast off an email targeting everyone that used the 'Andre75' code, yah would think it takes the same amount of effort to cancel the orders with technology now a days...
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1110 posts
1739 upvotes
i think someone should buy a share of sleep country and bring this question up to the new CEO at the next shareholder meeting.

the email tom sent out was clearly a mistake based on the reaction it elicited from the public. no email would have been better. it seems that the only reason for sending something like this is Tom's arrogance.

if my investment revenue was tied up with tom's decisions, i'd probably want him out of that job.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2633 posts
3644 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Has anyone's $5+tax charge(s) posted to their credit card account yet? My 2 charges already posted to my PC Financial Mastercard.
Apr 26, 2009
919 posts
847 upvotes
Calgary
o1solstice wrote: Just got my cancellation email as well, along with the refund on Paypal.

I'm not mad that the orders got cancelled, but the cancellation email was so unapologetically condescending that I personally won't buy from this brand unless this $5 pillow deal shows up again for real.

I'm actually in the market for a good pillow too, anyone have some recommendations for a side/back sleeper?
I got an Essentia ergonomic pillow and it’s been great. They have other styles as well. Organic foam. Not sure if it’s still around but I signed up for their newsletter and got $50 off it. Came out to $115
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1812 posts
826 upvotes
Markham
defektion wrote: I placed mine at 3:04 AM MST, I couldn't sleep so I surfed RFD and found this deal. Haven't received a cancellation yet.
Hey guess what just happened 🤣
RTX 4090 FE & 5800X3D
Aug 10, 2021
0 posts
1 upvote
Complained on their Facebook page and got a 15% off code to use for 7 days, only for pillows

Wont be returning for sure
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14727 posts
32464 upvotes
I believe the code worked for at least one person

Oct 30, 2018
324 posts
337 upvotes
RFD posters I'm sure lying in their reviews. The email was quite clear that the orders are being cancelled because the code was made in error.

"As this code was created in error, we have gone ahead and cancelled your order(s)."
Images
  • Reviews.png
Jul 9, 2005
216 posts
266 upvotes
Longprocess wrote: RFD posters I'm sure lying in their reviews...

"As this code was created in error, we have gone ahead and cancelled your order(s)."

The string Andre75 is not rly something you input by mistake. I do wonder what the real story is though.
Oct 30, 2018
324 posts
337 upvotes
patratcan wrote: The string Andre75 is not rly something you input by mistake. I do wonder what the real story is though.
My guess is that the application of the code was meant to be restricted to big ticket items like mattresses.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1085 posts
2349 upvotes
lel
Mine hasn't been canceled. Hope is alive.
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Feb 16, 2010
888 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
So is Endy now boycotted on these forums like Bose?