Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Endy

Endy promo code $75 off + free ship (applies to pillows (and more?)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 3:52 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1879 posts
6396 upvotes
Calgary, AB
purplekush604 wrote: It's for a 60 night trial. You have to return the pillow after 60 days or they charge you the full amount. That code is for people who want to trial it out. When you're placing the order it says trial.
FYI!!
Pretty sure the free trial is always available and nothing to do with the code. Why would it only give you $75 off instead of the full amount?

For the free trial they charge you the full amount and refund you if you return during the trial period. I imagine if this ships you can return in 60 days for your $5 refund.
Nov 16, 2015
180 posts
162 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
purplekush604 wrote: It's for a 60 night trial. You have to return the pillow after 60 days or they charge you the full amount. That code is for people who want to trial it out. When you're placing the order it says trial.
FYI!!
Nowhere does it say after 60 days you’ll be charged full amount..
Oct 27, 2016
477 posts
1575 upvotes
FYI!!
Wrong. This is essentially their guarantee policy. If you don't like it, you can return it within 60 days.

Endy® Mattress Protector, Sheets, Pillows, Weighted Blanket, Duvet and Duvet Cover Trials

Each customer is eligible for one (1) 60 Night Trial for their first order of an Endy accessory placed on Endy.com. Endy accessories include the Endy mattress protector, the Endy sheets, the Endy pillows, the Endy duvet and the Endy duvet cover.

Only first orders placed on Endy.com with a maximum of four (4) Endy mattress protectors, sets of sheets, weighted blankets, duvets or duvet covers and first orders with a maximum of eight (8) Endy pillows are eligible for the trial.

Any orders placed using the same credit card, PayPal account, email address, billing address or shipping address will be considered as being placed by the same customer. If you are not certain that your order qualifies for the Endy 60 Night Trial, contact Endy’s Customer Service team, who will determine your order’s eligibility.

Once a customer has made a return within their 60 Night Trial, they are not eligible for another trial on the same product. The 60 Night Trial is non-transferable and any returns require proof of purchase. Any Endy products ordered through a third-party website or provider are not eligible to the 60 Night Trial.

https://ca.endy.com/pages/endy-accessory-products
Dec 12, 2020
11 posts
6 upvotes
berrylicious wrote: Lol. Placed another order of pillowcase to go with the pillow. Feels like all orders will get cancelled…
Where do you see this at? They seem to be full price for me.
Aug 8, 2014
150 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Akersar wrote: I don't think you understand the 60-day trial thing. The $75 rebate is not a code specific to try the pillow. It's a generic $75 off. The 60 night trial that you see is similar to the 100 night mattress trial where if you do not like after 100 nights, you can get a guaranteed refund. There is no such thing as paying the full amount after trying for 60 days. It simply signifies that you can return it if you don't like it. Read the link that I posted.
That trial explanation is good enough for me. Time to continue ordering new pillows for the rest of the family!
May 5, 2014
301 posts
165 upvotes
North York, ON
FYI!!
Thanks for the info.
Last edited by berrylicious on Aug 11th, 2021 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 17, 2021
239 posts
467 upvotes
gldentiger wrote: Where does it say you will be charged full amount if you don’t return it though?
Yeah, he's saying you wont be. Look at the comment they were replying to.
Mar 22, 2021
274 posts
680 upvotes
got scared for nothing geez...
usually pillows are like boxers, you cannot return after trying them, but Endy gives us a 60 day trial exception
they can't just charge you after sale, there's no contract
Nov 16, 2015
180 posts
162 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Seathe wrote: Yeah, he's saying you wont be. Look at the comment they were replying to.
You’re right! It’s late.. I agree with @FragmentsOfLife! Deleting comment and upvoting, haha!
Jun 27, 2018
256 posts
515 upvotes
YVR
Seems it works for less than $75 orders too making it essentially free. I added 2 standard pillowcases for $60 and the code applied making it $0!

Looks like most of our orders will get cancelled. Fingers crossed
Mar 22, 2021
274 posts
680 upvotes
since it's a reusable code, I think they will cancel all orders
Dec 18, 2014
347 posts
428 upvotes
GTA
Burnsyx95 wrote: Where do you see this at? They seem to be full price for me.
Ooo That’s right, if you order pillowcases on its own, $30-40, $75 off would seem to make it free.
Jul 31, 2021
152 posts
401 upvotes
Doesn't give me an option to add any coupons at checkout.

Am I doing something wrong?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
1207 posts
196 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Don't forget Rakuten 2% rebate!
My Heatware

[external advertising link removed]
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1346 posts
338 upvotes
xblackrainbow wrote: Andre's got a lot of explaining to do to his boss tomorrow
Endy partnered with Andre De Grasse probably has something to do with it
May 5, 2014
301 posts
165 upvotes
North York, ON
Burnsyx95 wrote: Where do you see this at? They seem to be full price for me.
You need to add the code andre75.
Dec 25, 2010
322 posts
358 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mont…
Maybe Andre75 has something to do with Andre De Grasse that they sponsor?
Nov 16, 2015
180 posts
162 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
panditji wrote: Doesn't give me an option to add any coupons at checkout.

Am I doing something wrong?
Should be an option at checkout (see picture).

D4AA8564-018E-4AE4-A269-8CEB40DF5CD8.jpeg