Expired Hot Deals

[Endy] Mattresses $65 off with coupon code

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2019 9:21 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2017
998 posts
2613 upvotes
New Brunswick

Mattresses $65 off with coupon code

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 3, 2019
Retailer:
Endy
Use WINTER65 code to get $65 off.

Only found this out as I'm currently in the absolute rabbit hole that is mattress shopping. Not sure how often these codes show up, so might be considered a fairly warm deal.
25 replies
Sr. Member
Nov 22, 2015
601 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto
I was just doing research about mattresses and people recommended not going the big label path (casper, endy, zinus etc) but try to go directly to a manufacturer with your requirements. Not sure how easy that is but I will definitely look into it.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4315 posts
4984 upvotes
Toronto, ON
$65 off a $800 mattress... Anybody reminiscing the day when Sears would sell you a mattress for $63.99 delivered to your door?
Sr. Member
Nov 14, 2012
638 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I was thinking about endy after a poor experience with casper.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15667 posts
1725 upvotes
GTA
I was gonna return my endy but ended up keeping it after realizing they're all more or less the same thing. they have the same foam layers and it's just a matter of which layer is thicker by an inch.

I prolly should've just splurged on a tempurpedic
Sr. Member
Nov 22, 2009
728 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
What's the difference between, Casper, Endy, etc. and the generic Amazon bed-in-a-box? My King was $340, same thing is $1000 at Endy.
Member
User avatar
Feb 25, 2010
441 posts
449 upvotes
HALIFAX
I bought a brand new queen size 'brooklyn mattress' mattress in a box for $130 and it's pretty damn comfy.

I wonder if the generic amazon ones are the same ones.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2017
998 posts
2613 upvotes
New Brunswick
actng wrote: I was gonna return my endy but ended up keeping it after realizing they're all more or less the same thing. they have the same foam layers and it's just a matter of which layer is thicker by an inch.

I prolly should've just splurged on a tempurpedic
Any particular reason for wanting to return?

Yeah, I figure most of these brands (Casper, Bloom, etc.) are pretty much the same. Buying Canadian is a nice plus...but part of me almost wants to just buy a Sealy at Costco and be done with it lol
Sr. Member
Oct 8, 2015
856 posts
431 upvotes
i always buy mattress from costco.ca. You can always return it at no cost and someone will come and bring it back.
This is the safest way cuz you'll never know how the mattress works on you unless you've slept on it for enough long time.
Newbie
Nov 26, 2017
27 posts
14 upvotes
flaris wrote: What's the difference between, Casper, Endy, etc. and the generic Amazon bed-in-a-box? My King was $340, same thing is $1000 at Endy.
which amazon mattress?
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15667 posts
1725 upvotes
GTA
BranCracker wrote: Any particular reason for wanting to return?

Yeah, I figure most of these brands (Casper, Bloom, etc.) are pretty much the same. Buying Canadian is a nice plus...but part of me almost wants to just buy a Sealy at Costco and be done with it lol
hard to describe in detail but basically back pains

i slept on a really old sealy mattress for 10 years - no back pains but sinking in the middle
finally bought a new mattress medium firmness from ikea slept on that for another 5 or 7 years - back pains started from it being too soft
bought a really firm mattress cuz that's what i read online is good for you - intense back pains from the first night
added a walmart mattress topper - less back pain but wake up sore back, can't bend over, can't play golf - for a year
bought a endy - slept well the first week - woke up and played a golf tournament
went on vacation and slept well on various hotel beds for 3 weeks
came back and the endy gave me back pains
told endy i wanted to return - they sent me a free mattress topper - it soften it up so it was more comfortable to sleep but still back pains and pretty frustrated with spending $1000 and getting nowhere
still not happy so had to add the walmart mattress topper on top of the endy mattress topper to make it comfortable to sleep
was still gonna return it but had no idea what i was going to buy since all my research revealed they were all pretty much the same mattress (if foam) unless go back to spring and coil
so i just kept it
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
5566 posts
3485 upvotes
naticom wrote: i always buy mattress from costco.ca. You can always return it at no cost and someone will come and bring it back.
This is the safest way cuz you'll never know how the mattress works on you unless you've slept on it for enough long time.
Who delivers the mattress, and who picks it up for return? UPS?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 4, 2008
2133 posts
364 upvotes
I saw an Endy coupon for $50.00 on Sleepopolis so $65.00 is not bad.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 12, 2003
14791 posts
1122 upvotes
Markham
Whole mattress industry is such a sham

You're almost forced to buy from each company to try it, but it seems so incredibly wasteful
ShadowVlican

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)