Expired Hot Deals

Enfamil

Enfamil A+ Infant Formula Ready to Feed (Discount code error)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2022 3:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5528 posts
47601 upvotes

[Enfamil] Enfamil A+ Infant Formula Ready to Feed (Discount code error)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Enfamil
More offers from Enfamil
You must create an account. Seems like a error with the discount code.

Join BASIC– FREE –Up to $160 in coupons for infant formula, a magazine subscription, partner discounts, and more!

Add the following 3 items and quantities as seen below.

Instead of being $193.79, use discount code UPGRADE21 to get it to $39.99 plus tax. Shipping is also free.
Images
  • Screenshot (1166).png
Last edited by hill15 on Aug 24th, 2021 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
29 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12032 posts
108850 upvotes
Ontario
not price error. you paid to sign up their $39,99 program
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5528 posts
47601 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: not price error. you paid to sign up their $39,99 program
No. Join BASIC– FREE –Up to $160 in coupons for infant formula, a magazine subscription, partner discounts, and more!
Dec 10, 2012
334 posts
439 upvotes
MARKHAM
Works with existing accounts. Curious combination to get discount...
Jan 26, 2015
79 posts
120 upvotes
Milton
If you are feeling generous they are always looking for formula donations at family centers!
Feb 18, 2007
59 posts
27 upvotes
interesting, I have an existing account but I get the error "kit is invalid" using the same items as OP

Edit: This was user error, didn't notice the quantity in the ready feed bottles. Thanks OP!
Last edited by CC_Smiles on Aug 24th, 2021 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 23, 2016
387 posts
716 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
It even says "up to $160" in coupons, then you didn't even save the whole $160 off an order that is just clearly marked up through the roof. Maybe I'm missing the point but it seems like this is exactly what their intention is.
Jan 22, 2015
680 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I did this a few weeks back and was going to eventually post.
The $39.99 option is standard for the upgraded membership.
Well worth it in my opinion, they send the boxes rather than having to mess around with coupons.
You can get a refund within 4 months if you breastfeed as mentioned donate what you don't use or they make handy emergency feed travel bottles for dad.
Complete sanity saver in the first few days for us.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210813-135642_Chrome.jpg
Apr 1, 2011
468 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't work for me. Deal dead?
Dec 19, 2006
400 posts
157 upvotes
This is hot for those who need it.
Jan 4, 2015
161 posts
700 upvotes
London, ON
I was able to get this deal this morning before 8:00am. I tried again now just to see if it’s still working and doesn’t seem to work. Could be because I’ve already used it though?
Jan 22, 2015
680 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The way the OP posted this it's causing confusion I think.

To get the deal - UPDATE this option might be expired now
Use this link to sign up.
https://www.enfamil.ca/user/enrollment
You will then have two options - Free or Upgrade
If you select the $39.99 option - the products are automatically added to your cart
you do not need to add them yourself.

The products you get in the first delivery are $193.79 @ regular retail.
you get additional discounts and products later.
You may be able to get a better deal using coupons on a sale or points program possibly
+ wasting your time with getting the formula that's locked up in the the cabinets...
enf.png
Last edited by newcan on Aug 24th, 2021 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3145 posts
2716 upvotes
Cambridge
newcan wrote: The way the OP posted this it's causing confusion I think.

To get the deal
Use this link to sign up.
https://www.enfamil.ca/user/enrollment
You will then have two options - Free or Upgrade
If you select the $39.99 option - the products are automatically added to your cart
you do not need to add them yourself.

The products you get in the first delivery are $193.79 @ regular retail.
you get additional discounts and products later.
You may be able to get a better deal using coupons on a sale or points program possibly
+ wasting your time with getting the formula that's locked up in the the cabinets...

enf.png
Can you cancel at any time?
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2004
1568 posts
371 upvotes
Montreal
deal is dead. Joined the free tier, had the exact same cart with $ amount to the dot but says invalid code
May 2, 2018
146 posts
217 upvotes
newcan wrote: I did this a few weeks back and was going to eventually post.
no you were not. that's not how hot deals work. hot deals usually don't last a few weeks.
Aug 17, 2014
230 posts
304 upvotes
Milton, ON
HoTiCE_ wrote: deal is dead. Joined the free tier, had the exact same cart with $ amount to the dot but says invalid code
same, appears to be dead
Jan 4, 2015
161 posts
700 upvotes
London, ON
After second thought, @Thatdealguy is correct. What’s actually happening here is you are paying for the membership and receiving these items for free. That’s what the upgrade code is, upgrading the membership. With that being said, still a great deal and from what I can find, you are under no obligations to subscribe to purchases. They’re hoping you continue within their ecosystem.

I’m having my second in November, my wife is planning on breastfeeding. This will be great to ease the pressure and fill in some possible gaps. With our first, my wife had to take some meds at 6 months that forced her to stop breastfeeding. We found the cost of this to be prohibitive for us and we used the Kirkland brand with great success.
Feb 18, 2007
59 posts
27 upvotes
When OP had posted it worked with the free tier, not sure if that's still the case.
Jun 12, 2019
161 posts
189 upvotes
I just buy the Walmart brand (parents choice) ready to feed 235ml, 24 bottles for $39, no hunt for deals or coupons.
Feb 18, 2007
59 posts
27 upvotes
paulpost wrote: After second thought, @Thatdealguy is correct. What’s actually happening here is you are paying for the membership and receiving these items for free. That’s what the upgrade code is, upgrading the membership. With that being said, still a great deal and from what I can find, you are under no obligations to subscribe to purchases. They’re hoping you continue within their ecosystem.

I’m having my second in November, my wife is planning on breastfeeding. This will be great to ease the pressure and fill in some possible gaps. With our first, my wife had to take some meds at 6 months that forced her to stop breastfeeding. We found the cost of this to be prohibitive for us and we used the Kirkland brand with great success.
I think you're correct, it's not a recurring fee and there are no subscriptions attached so still a really good deal