32412 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Ensure free 6-pack PIN inside to sign yourself up

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Ensure
Just signed up a few people that can use the ensure's with the pin code : 1484361

The address is just to send discount coupons and pamphlets throughout the year. The free 6-pack comes via email. Enjoy signing up and share it with those you think could use it.

The pin code might not work soon given as many sign ups as will probably happen so if you're thinking about it, just get a free 6-pack!

Enjoy!
12 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19414 posts
5698 upvotes
Thanks. I actually use their products...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4166 posts
32412 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just got an email from them to say look forward to $100+ coupons, but no real 6-pack. I thought it still said that they send 6-packs for new sign ups. Hopefully they'll still send as it said 2 days to send and it's only been one day. Signed up and shared.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12744 posts
5144 upvotes
Neither my mother nor I are interested in this product.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1885 posts
1439 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Neither my mother nor I are interested in this product.
Good to know. All future RFD posters take note if you are considering posting threads related to this product
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12744 posts
5144 upvotes
adilh53 wrote: Good to know. All future RFD posters take note if you are considering posting threads related to this product
Why not ... just laying down the facts as they are. :D

I stated this previously (last year I believe ... in a similar thread), that neither my mother nor me drink this chit. ))

Can't stomach it actually ... taste gross ...

I had a garage full of that stuff (a while back, before I sold my house and eventually moved into the condo) ... -- someone gave it to me ... I tried it once or twice ... and that was it.

Had problems giving it away ... lol ... no one that I know or was close to me wanted this stuff ... I had cases of it. :D
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
1859 posts
806 upvotes
Markham
Darkman wrote: Why not ... just laying down the facts as they are. :D

I stated this previously (last year I believe ... in a similar thread), that neither my mother nor me drink this chit. ))

Can't stomach it actually ... taste gross ...

I had a garage full of that stuff (a while back, before I sold my house and eventually moved into the condo) ... -- someone gave it to me ... I tried it once or twice ... and that was it.

Had problems giving it away ... lol ... no one that I know or was close to me wanted this stuff ... I had cases of it. :D
should have posted it here, lots of people would have picked this up. People with medical issues (like my grandpa) pay good money for these Disappointed Face
[FS] BNWT Bellfield Faux Fur Trim Parka

Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12744 posts
5144 upvotes
kangarooz wrote: should have posted it here, lots of people would have picked this up. People with medical issues (like my grandpa) pay good money for these Disappointed Face
This was probably 15 years ago or so ... Should have, but I didn't. I was hardly visiting this forum back then.

Besides ... I am in Winnipeg :)