Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Entertainment Book - Books $19 USD + Get 15% Off 2 or More with Code: CYBER + 35% Ebates.com/17.5% Ebates.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 10:25 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1764 posts
349 upvotes
Vancouver

Entertainment Book - Books $19 USD + Get 15% Off 2 or More with Code: CYBER + 35% Ebates.com/17.5% Ebates.ca

Deal Link:
Price:
19 USD
Looks like the price has dropped from Black Friday... it was a ridiculous $50 USD + 40% OFF + ebates.com/ca .... now for Cyber Monday, it is a much more acceptable $19 USD + Get 15% off 2 or more books + 35% ebates.com OR 17.5% ebates.ca.

After conversion, it probably comes out to around $14 Cdn per book if you buy 2 or more books. This price is pretty much the same as last year.

Free Shipping - Standard Shipping (10-14 Business Days) *Purolator Ground (Street Address Reqd.) · Free ... so no worries with Canada Post being on strike
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2003
2173 posts
883 upvotes
Not thread crapping, but does anyone really carry around a large coupon book anymore and clip them? Seems very 90’s. I’m surprised this is still around.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1764 posts
349 upvotes
Vancouver
This also gives you access to the mobile app coupons too.

I understand about carrying a large coupon book... but if it saves me $$$ ... don't really care, just stick it in the car's glove compartment so it is there when I need it
second2none wrote: Not thread crapping, but does anyone really carry around a large coupon book anymore and clip them? Seems very 90’s. I’m surprised this is still around.
Last edited by artofwar on Nov 25th, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 13, 2004
281 posts
101 upvotes
Aldergrove
artofwar wrote: This also gives you access to the mobile app coupons too
I do all the time.
The Entertainment Book is a staple in our home.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1764 posts
349 upvotes
Vancouver
and also a good Xmas stocking stuffer / gift as well....
dustymisty wrote: I do all the time.
The Entertainment Book is a staple in our home.
Nov 13, 2003
267 posts
205 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
second2none wrote: Not thread crapping, but does anyone really carry around a large coupon book anymore and clip them? Seems very 90’s. I’m surprised this is still around.
I agree that this book style coupon is phasing out. However, there are typically enough coupons around that a few of them are already enough to cover the cost and more. Ordered 3 for my family. Thanks OP.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13520 posts
4705 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
artofwar wrote: This also gives you access to the mobile app coupons too.

I understand about carrying a large coupon book... but if it saves me $$$ ... don't really care, just stick it in the car's glove compartment so it is there when I need it
the book used to include activation code inside the book so you can gift it out, but this yr they emailed the code inside of including in the book...

in the past they emailed tou the code and inlcuded another inside the book

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)