• Feb 2nd, 2006 11:45 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 20, 2005
361 posts
146 upvotes

Entertainment Book Restaurants

Hi All

Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread about the restaurants in the [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=95]entertainment book[/rfdlink]. It's been my goal to use as many coupons as I can this year, and i've been getting smokin' deals every time I go out.

For the Calgary book, i've tried quite a few, here are some I can think of offhand:

All of these have BOGO coupons:

Sorrentino's (Signal Hill Area) - Italian style food, prices a bit high but very nice atmosphere. In the future I would dress up a little to go there. Pasta's/Pizza $10-15, Entrees around $25 (coupon is only for $15). Very good service.

Bottlescrew Bill's - Downtown (9th Ave) - Awesome pub, yummy food, great atmosphere. Good drink specials too!

Medeterranian Grill - Across from Chinook Center - Shawarma's/Pita's/Wraps - Excellent quality, the size is enough to fill me up with leftovers.

Limerick's/Seanachie/Dixon's/Kilkenny - All run by the same company, tried them all and they were great. I would continue to go here without the coupons. Classy not rundown atmosphere.

Mother Tucker's (Downtown): I'm sure these are coveted coupons for everyone anyways, but they have good prime rib and a salad bar loaded with goodies.

North 51 Steakhouse (Inside the Delta hotel in the airport) - Awesome food here. Very nice atmosphere for an annaversary or special date. Coupon is for $25, but it is in with the other restaurants, not the front section with the card.

I have many more I could post about, depending on the need/response of the thread...
2 replies
Jul 20, 2005
361 posts
146 upvotes
no one's been able to use this list?
Feb 1, 2006
645 posts
87 upvotes
Check out local reviews!

Sorry, only [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=95]entertainment book[/rfdlink] expert in T.O.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)