Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Entrepreneurship & Small Business Virtual Conference - E-Commerce Dec. 17

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2020 9:49 am
[OP]
Dec 6, 2020
4 posts

Entrepreneurship & Small Business Virtual Conference - E-Commerce Dec. 17

GTA E-Commerce is hosting a virtual conference where they bring experienced entrepreneurs that discuss their up and downs on starting and running their business, especially online.

The main difference at this event compared to the many others I've attended is the ability to speak with fellow attendees via video (1 2 1), visit the Expo, and the view the main stage.

I noticed that their first online event has a promotion still going on (even though it passed yesterday), probably a mistake on their end. You might want to check it out.

I've attended many of their in person events held in Toronto and liked the community. Thought I'd share with you guys/gals since I learned few things selling things online and met some good local businesses.
4 replies
Jun 30, 2009
325 posts
159 upvotes
BennyLiu wrote: GTA E-Commerce is hosting a virtual conference where they bring experienced entrepreneurs that discuss their up and downs on starting and running their business, especially online.

The main difference at this event compared to the many others I've attended is the ability to speak with fellow attendees via video (1 2 1), visit the Expo, and the view the main stage.

I noticed that their first online event has a promotion still going on (even though it passed yesterday), probably a mistake on their end. You might want to check it out.

I've attended many of their in person events held in Toronto and liked the community. Thought I'd share with you guys/gals since I learned few things selling things online and met some good local businesses.
What's included with the regular ticket?
[OP]
Dec 6, 2020
4 posts
Networking with 1 2 1 via video, access to the expo and ask questions the speakers.