Expired Hot Deals

[Epic Games] Epic FREE Weekly Games - Sept 17 - 24 - Watchdogs 2, Football Manager 2020 and MORE

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 10:43 pm
Apr 21, 2017
324 posts
295 upvotes
Chelsea
Damn, Epic really winning at this ... I’m now seeing myself open their software more often than I do Steam ...
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4807 posts
2726 upvotes
Toronto
jcamldn wrote: Thanks! Now I don't have to use Uplay for Watchdogs. :lol:
Boy are you in for a disappointment.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11748 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
Hello. I am new to Epic games. Can I play these games on my nvidia shield? Does the shield have a launcher? Thanks.
Feb 11, 2019
120 posts
142 upvotes
Outaouais
Welcome to San Francisco! Join the most notorious hacker group, DedSec. Your objective: execute the biggest hack of the history.

Watch Dogs® 2 (Need an Ubisoft Account)

Play as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker living in the birthplace of the tech revolution, the San Francisco Bay Area.

Team up with Dedsec, a notorious group of hackers, to execute the biggest hack in history; take down ctOS 2.0, an invasive operating system being used by criminal masterminds to monitor and manipulate citizens on a massive scale.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... ogs-2/home

----------------------------------------

Football Manager 2020

Walk down the tunnel to a living, breathing football world with you at the very heart of it. Around here, your opinion matters!

This is a world that rewards planning and knowledge but, unlike other games, there’s no pre-defined ending or script to follow – just endless possibilities and opportunities. Every club has a story to tell and it’s down to you to create it.

They say football is a game of dreams. Well, managers are a special breed of dreamers.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... -2020/home

----------------------------------------

Stick It To The Man!

Meet Ray, he lives in a world where everything is made out of paper and stickers. One day he has an accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain. This gives him awesome powers and he can suddenly change the world around him by folding it, tearing it, pulling stickers off and sticking them elsewhere! And if that weren't enough, Ray can also read peoples minds! He is framed by ‘The Man’ with a crime he didn’t commit, and is on the run. Can you help to get Ray out of this sticky situation? Get ready to tear it, rip it and Stick it to the Man!

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... e-man/home

Have Fun !!!
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1536 posts
478 upvotes
Toronto
devil2k wrote: STD edition, comes with STD?
Deal is burning hot.
Core i7-5820K @ 4.2GHz | Asus Tuf OC RTX 3090 | G.Skill Ripjaws 48GB DDR4-2666 | CM StormTrooper | 850 EVO 250GB x2 Raid 0 + NVMe 970 Pro 512GB | ASRock X99 Extreme4
| Noctua NH-D15 | ASUS PG27UQ + Dell P2715Q
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3591 posts
2173 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
Why the repost?
---
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1025 posts
718 upvotes
Ottawa
devil2k wrote: STD edition, comes with STD?
Free is the most contagious
[OP]
Feb 22, 2012
665 posts
2098 upvotes
Canada
SimonL556 wrote: Damn, Epic really winning at this ... I’m now seeing myself open their software more often than I do Steam ...
Agreed.

The irony is they give away so much for free it actually limits their real money sales.
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7959 posts
4576 upvotes
Toronto
Watch Dogs 2 and Stick it to the Man are both very good games. Watch Dogs 2 is one of the most underrated open world action games I've ever played and I enjoyed it start to finish when it was given away from on Uplay last month.
Stick It To The Man is a must play for fans of old school Lucas Arts style Point and click adventures...it's kind of like a 2D platformer/point and click with a Pyschonauts vibe to it